Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

meta-profit - meta-profit.com

hyipgoldvnn

i'm not the admin

meta-profit.com

Meta-Profit is an investment company officially registered in Dominica and successfully providing financial services to investors worldwide since 2009. All financial operations are held in the fields of stocks, bonds, hedge funds and private placements. We don't trade on Forex markets. All investments are managed by a group of highly experienced certified financial professionals. We have developed close contacts with many large financial institutions and private investors throughout Europe, USA and Asia region.

Plan:

7% daily for 30 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

BASIC PLAN $1 - $2,000 7.00

8% daily for 30 days

ADVANCED PLAN $200 - $5,000 8.00

9% daily for 30 days

PREMIUM PLAN $500 - $10,000 9.00

220% after 20 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

VIP PLAN $100 - $10,000 220.00

Accept: LR, PM

Join Here

Well,this is a newly launched hyip program that is offering a reasonable and sustainable roi,the admin should try and make monitors monitor the program so that it can also gain attention from investors,anyways i can't really talk much about the program becuase it is newly launched

yeah this program has lunched today only but there are many investors have added into this program an plans are not attracting to invest with good plan an if the admin add some hyip monitors into this program,so we can get some interest to invest some amount an script is also not looking much better

I dont understand why the admin have selected such a odd color it is really reflecting my eyes . well though the investment plans are a bit sustainable i think its not safe to invest here now because it is a just launched program and we need to check its monitors and payment proofs of the site then we can have a try on this program .

We can analyze here, the RoI offered by this HYIP here is too high. If we see, to make 220% RoI in 20 days, is the same like making our money more than double only in less than one month investment here. So, this kind of HYIP usually can not sustain too long in the market here