Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

DesiredProfits - desiredprofits.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

DESIREDPROFITS is easy to use and very profitable. Our program is a perfect solution for investors who are seeking for a quick, but safe way to make residual earnings on the Internet without worrying about the typical instability of investment projects. DESIREDPROFITS is a well planned program, and when it comes to investments, we want to make it easy for you to find just the right product to fit your needs.

We offer a range of investment options, so you can choose the one that's right for you. And because we have experience in providing investment opportunities, you can be sure that whichever you choose. You can start with as low as $5 only!, and you may deposit as many times as you wish. Open your account and start earning interest today.

Plan:

124% after 1 Day

210% after 5 Days

380% HOURLY FOR 24 HOURS

565% after 15Days

Accept : LR, PM

Join DesiredProfits here

I am sure many investors would see that this site is risky place to make invest because offering high and not reasonable profit return. but when I visit the site, really surprised that they already listed on some of hyip monitor site. even those hyip monitor site involve to make invest with high amount. with it, usually will make the hyip to be paying even though maybe unable to last long.

Well the site is currently inaccessible from my end!the program is an after 1 day program,i expect the program to be paying by now 'cos most types of programs like this do normally pays,hit and run are always suitable for this type of a program,anyways i would simply be telling investors to be opting out from this program now 'cos it is now in SEM