Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

googoldollars - googoldollars.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Googol staff has experience of more than 10 years in stocks, currencies, bonds, commodities, energies, raw materials and mutual funds. We have people from all over the world who are experienced in their relative field and help our trader in analysis forex market trends.

Plan:

Plan Name Minimum amount Maximum amount Interest Terms

GOOGOL 2 501.00 50,000.00 1.50 % 100 Days

GOOGOL 1 20.00 500.00 1.00 % 150 Days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Join googoldollars here

Googol is good :P but many of the investors will not be able to invest with this site because of the minimum deposit amount which is $20 that is really a huge amount for most of the investors because they cannot blindly invest here such a huge amount with out any proper details of the site . and that to in a long term investment site it is .

This program has been monitored for four days but yet there is no payment proof around, not even monitors did receive anything that they haven't updated it to to green or red status, unless the admin starts to pay, I think we should hold on the deposits though the ROI is sustainable.

Yea,the roi is reasonable and sustainable but i was marveled when i checked the status of the program,monitors are not listing it as PAYING regardless of the low roi that the program is offering,this program is now 4 days old and no payment proof around,i guess the admin has an ulterior motive about this program,imust warn investors not to invest in this program at this juncture

well the site plan have been supervised intended for four days and nights but yet there is absolutely no payment substantiation all around not just displays would acquire whatever they will haven't much current it to help to help environmentally friendly or maybe crimson standing until the admin will begin to repay and i am sure the investors invest on this site.

high minimum invest maybe will become minus point from this hyip site since they are still not proven consistently paying yet. so, there is no reason for investors put high minimum amount in long term hyip that still not proven sustainable yet. but if investors still consider to make invest, maybe not necessary to hurry make decision and choose wait and see approach first.