Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lifetimeinvest - Lifetimeinvest.com

xetang

Welcome to LifetimeInvest.com

We offer two investment plans depending on the length of the investment period. All you have to do is make a deposit for a specified period of time (all investment plans are presented on our website). You can monitor and increase your profits every day. We have over 2 years of experiences (offline & online), so you can completely trust us.

SPECIAL INVESTMENT - 200% AFTER 1 DAY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

SPECIAL INVESTMENT - 200% AFTER 1 DAY $10 and more 200.00

BASIC PLAN

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

BASIC PLAN $10 and more 6.00

LITE PLAN

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

LITE PLAN $25 - $50,000 150.00

REGISTRATION BONUS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

REGISTRATION BONUS $10 - $100 1.00

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://lifetimeinvest.com

Making 200% RoI after one day investment like this one here is not good at all and too high. This will not be a special program for us here like we see. But, this thing will make our money gone for good. Because using the logic thing, it is impossible for everyone to pay this high

i think we should choose first plan for investment because we will earn 200% after a day while other plans are long term and profit per day is also lower than first plan.so in my view first plan is the best plan for making investment.

In my opinion it is not at all safe to invest in any of the investment plans and as you are saying its better to invest in first plan but i can say it is not good to invest in first plan because admin have the only aim to make the site scam by making money so if you invest he will be deleting your account so we cant do any thing .

It is nice when I too have had first payment with this site today, although I don't invest here but I have bonus $10 for registration for final plan and it is very nice when they have paid out very good, this bonus sure will be not long but I think that it will be nice for new members here, as below is my first payment with this site. I have had first payment from registration bonus:

Date: 1/14/2013 1:21 AM

Batch: 127459586

From Account: U0610272 (LifetimeInvest.com)

Amount: $0.10

Memo: Paid ! Post in the Forums, your Facebook & Twitter when Get Paid ! Invest in SPECIAL INVESTMENT - 200% AFTER 1 DAY now ! Guaranteed by LifetimeInvest.com

congratzz for the payments.well it is mentioned that the plan 1 of 200% is expiring tomorrow so i think there is a possibility that they site will go scam tomorrow .i think we should stop investing here from now because we dont know it will pay us tomorrow or not.it will be our luck if it pay us tomorrow.

I still can not believe the special investment with a profit of 200% in just over one day and I saw this program is already running in a very long period of time but I can not see the total amount of deposit and the payment amount listed on the program and I think this program is not a good enough place to invest

The payment that xetang got is the registering payment.i wouldn't be trusting such a program since the ROI that the admin has tabled is a bit on the high side.guys to me investing inhere might just be resulting into us losing our funds meaning we should just be staying away.

I don't think that it have any problem here because they still are paying out very stable for to this time, with $10 bonus and having 10 cents per day, I can ask to pay out anytime and it showed that site very good about fund and we too can see that they have ran about 4 days already and almost monitors still in status "Paying" and I too have had new payment today with this site.

Date: 1/18/2013 3:55 PM

Batch: 128124402

Amount: $0.30

Memo: Vote in HYIP Forums and Post in your Facebook & Twitter when get paid ! Invest in SPECIAL INVESTMENT - 200% AFTER 1 DAY now ! Guaranteed by LifetimeInvest.com.

i think we should choose first plan for investment because we will earn 200% after a day while other plans are long term and profit per day is also lower than first plan.so in my view first plan is the best plan for making investment.

I dont think that you have more or any knowledge on how to invest with an hyip because in as much as I know none of the investment plan table here will sustain any hyip even the first plan look so huge the return look complicated as well.

I don't think as your idea, if this site don't have good fund or not have many investors to invest daily here, sure they will not able to exist for to this time because we too can see that site have ran more 10 days that they still are paying out very stable for all investors, therefore I don't think that have any problem here because if have, we will see many not good info in forums and monitors. They still are paying out very good and as below is

My latest payment:

Date: 1/22/2013 5:23 AM

Batch: 128515379

Amount: $0.30

Memo: Vote in HYIP Forums and Post in your Facebook & Twitter when get paid ! Invest in SPECIAL INVESTMENT - 200% AFTER 1 DAY now ! Guaranteed by LifetimeInvest.com.

• 2 weeks later...

200% AFTER 1 DAY is a huge advantage that we can not possibly get and admin just trying to attract investors to invest in this program, it's a pretty good strategy made ​​by the admins, but even better if we take advantage reasonable from the offers given by the admin because it is not too risky