Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

profitablecoin - profitablecoin.com

ihyips.com

@archu7,you are very correct,the admin has spent some funds on protection alone that would make the site to be protected from hackers,i can also see that it ssl encrypted by comodo and ddos protected by koddos,the program is currently paying up till this moment that i am making this post,i can also see payment proof in other forums

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not new site, they too have ran 10 days already therefore we will not be difficult to see payment proofs in forums , site still are running very stable and I think that they can run good and complete at least a round with their plans, I will track this site and too will consider for investing here early

Yea,i am not saying it is a new site,i am aware that the program has been running for like 10 days,i was only saying that archu7 is right,i know that the site is paying and it might likely to complete a round,ayways we can never say what would happen in a hyip program but we can only anticipate about it

Yes, it is correct, with HYIP program, it always contain many risks for any investors even it is good programs but we too need to note that risks are always double with benefits therefore when have good programs, investors too need to catch chances when it still is paying, it too is cause so that I have been successful with many sites at this time

Chat support has been removed from the program today and the admin also announced in their news section that they have been planning to add STP payment processor to the list of payment options, also updated on LR issue that LR was back online.

admin removed the chat because of some reason, if people come to visit the site or investors in this site then they will know that thing, also that will not give any bad or good effect to this forum and before they have problem with KODDOS LR API, but that already fixed by admin and staff, so i can say they are one of the good site who are responsive, one last thing is they added STP as new payment processor here

That's very correct,i too just noticed that STP was added to the payment processors supported in the program,i think that the chat box is not really needed in this program since members can get to the admin through the contact us,anyways this program is still doing pretty well and most monitors approved it as PAYING

Yes, it is correct, they too have ran completely 11 days and still are running and pay out very stable for investors, although I don't see list about detail of deposit and withdraw on site, but I still think that may be it will be very big because site is running stable therefore sure more investors will invest here and it is not surprise if they can run good and pay out good at least a round

So the admin in his latest news update, once again assures investors that the LR problem was solved a day ago and those withdrawals to LR have been processed on time, but withdrawals to PM will be paid instant, which is quite nice thing to know.

I don't know if this LR problem is internal problem of profitablecion or its because of LR processor site itself. But its good if we just maintain and cashout our interest in anyway we can and its good if LR is going to be solve. But even if its solve I don't advice that we spend more money in here. Its better that we slow down and just make sure that its can last long.

I agree with you@budado. From my experiences with hyips, when some hyips start having little or complex problems with Payment processors, they turn scam within a few days. As of the case of ProfitableCoin, I can't really say where the problem lies but I doubt if its from LR because I don't think LR is going through any problems presently so its best not to make more investments here and watch closely how the well program does.

Well you guys are right,but the truth is,the admin of this one is just a honest admin ,so he is still paying investors,i even checked monitors and they all are having it as paying,i must be sincere,i am getting tempted to invest in the 3rd plan,which is the long term plan

I too

I agree with you@budado. From my experiences with hyips, when some hyips start having little or complex problems with Payment processors, they turn scam within a few days. As of the case of ProfitableCoin, I can't really say where the problem lies but I doubt if its from LR because I don't think LR is going through any problems presently so its best not to make more investments here and watch closely how the well program does.

I too agree with your idea because as I'm known and still receive payment daily with this site, I don't see any problem with LR at this time when almost payments from deposit and withdraw always are very fast, therefore I don't think that they have problem with LR, may be they install new feature for LR so that it can pay out instant?

The problem with the LR API v2 on profitablecoin is not with LR really, rather it's with profitablecoin. The LR API v2 offers some automatic cash payment and withdrawal, as well as notifications. So this is what profitablecoin were trying to upgrade to. It's good to know this has been resolved and STP introduced.

I think its just to early to talk about folding up now because the program is still and fresh in the industry, also the plans are very stable and moderate which will aid to sustain the program for long. I think the program will put smiles on the faces of investors just like erpfinance did also.

@achievers,i think you are right about the LR API v2,i think that the problem is from profitable coin and that is why they have updated it on there homepage that they already fixed it,the problem is not from LR at all,anyways what matters is that the program is still paying