Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

buxtria - buxtria.com

obeconline

4 cents is a high rate for a ptc site so I doubt if we can earn 4 cents per click in here on regular basis. But same time I do admire this site for paying good amount of money. I hope its really going to last long. But at 4 cents per rate? I doubt that its going to pay that much at all. I think its better that we just going to forget about this site. I'm sure its good to make some profit in here but lets just hope that we can sustain this site. Because if we can't sustain this site then I don't think we really can.

After checking the website of this PTC here, I can see the copyright of this PTC is typed as 2010©. But, we can see until today, there is no payment proof made yet by this PTC program here. It is very strange thing, and it seems not a good program where we can deal with

after seeing the script i have shocked that it is not looking like pt site,but i think it has new script lunched in the ptc sites and the ads rates also attracting the member by clicking ads we can enjoy more,so i will surely join into this site an start clicking ads after getting the payment i will get into membership