Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Stox Finance - StoxFinance.com

Hyip Council

Stox Finance Ltd. is an investment management company located in Hong Kong. We equip our clients with managed investment accounts which are available both to institutional and individual investors. The company is primarily investing in the Hong Kong stock exchange market.

Formed in 2009, Stox Finance Ltd. is now able to offer its services for clients from all around the globe, making anonymous deposits and withdrawals easy and convenient.

With the application of our team's stocks management skills and well timed decisions Stox Finance Ltd. is capable to offer the most attractive rates in the industry.

Up to 1.8%

5% Referral Commission

LR, PM, STP Accepted

Principal Returned

24/7 Fast Support

Fast Withdrawal

COMODO Secured

DDoS Protected Server

Investment Plans:

stoxfinance-plans.jpg

Register Account

all plan designed for long term duration and can be sure short term investors will not keep their eyes in this one. but long term investors will keep interested to join since the hyip offering reasonable daily interest rate. potentially the hyip will able to sustain long even though it need further proof still.

Well for sure the protection is one of the thing that can make us trust this program but aside from this I think what the program is tabling is also so sustainable for any hyip to stay long online for some time.

So I guess investing in here is not and should not be a waste.

there are a lot of hyip monitors that monitoring them right now :D, it is a good thing for admin since i am sure that many investors will have some chance to invest here through that monitors, and for me this site is good , because they have nice template and the script seems like modified script + admin implemented SSL connection so it will be more secure when we want to login here and one thing and the most important thing is they have good and reasonable plans

When I checked the site, I noticed that its secure and has a good script and design which are good signs. The investment duration here is very long but with the roi offered, it should pay for long as well, till when investors get to BEP or at least make reasonable profits but I'm doubt the possibility of the program completing a term as the total roi realized at the end of the term are more than twice our original investments, also, the duration is long and its rare for hyips to stay that long.

All the investment plans are very much sustainable to invest and i am sure that it is not so difficult to pay such a reasonable investment roi to the investors . but if the admin do not pay then itr is a great failure of admin to manage the site . any wny way i hope the admin will pay all the investors on time . they have very reasonable roi that can help to get get many investors to the site .

This long term program using ShadowScripts, their plans look reasonable, 1.5% daily interest for six months term, withdrawals can be expected to be processed fast, but they deserve upto 48 hours for the payments to be sent, STP included in the payment options list.

there are a lot of hyip monitors that monitoring them right now :D, it is a good thing for admin since i am sure that many investors will have some chance to invest here through that monitors, and for me this site is good , because they have nice template and the script seems like modified script + admin implemented SSL connection so it will be more secure when we want to login here and one thing and the most important thing is they have good and reasonable plans

Its really good thing to know that the site already listed on many of hyip monitor site and it shows that the admin serious to run their investment business. with good protection in their script, will make the member transaction and login to member area become secure and I am sure many investors will like it.

A good number of monitors are viewing this program and as expected, they are having a Paying status although there are some monitors with problem and waiting status. http://stoxfinance.com. Funny enough, the monitors with problem and waiting status didn't invest in the program. I wonder why they are having a negative status while they didn't put a dime in the program.

i take this visit of this site today and i found that the investment plans are very much sustainable to get and i am sure that it's not at all so difficult to pay such an acceptable investment roi towards the investors if your admin do not pay then this is a big disappointment of admin to control the site.

• 4 weeks later...

h_1.gif

The amount of 0.37 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U2603332->U1027056. Memo: API

Payment. Cashout 2241267.. Date: 07:06 13.02.13. Batch: 16779398.

The amount of 0.37 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U2603332->U1027056. Memo: API

Payment. Cashout 2241342.. Date: 14:06 14.02.13. Batch: 16889472.

the admin of this program has done well with this program,this program has being running online for 42 days now with no complain from investors, i think the admin of the program is really doing a great job with the program,though the program is pretty much still new to be praised as the term on the plan will last 180 days, i just hope the admin stays focus.