Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Profitdm - Profitdm.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

I think many of you want to be financially independent! Take a minute to learn how we can help you. Our company is investing in PAMM accounts of various brokerage firms, and we offer you make money with us! You may ask, why should you choose our company? Here are some good reasons:

Plan:

4.2% after 3 day (Earnings only on monday-friday)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 1.20

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 1.30

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 1.40

9.5% after 7 day (Earnings only on monday-friday)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 1.70

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 1.80

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 1.90

59.8% after 30 days (Earnings only on monday-friday)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 2.40

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 2.50

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 2.60

Accept: Liberty Reserve

Join Profitdm here

The script used for this program is nice,the daily roi has falling into a reasonable and sustainable range and this would make the program to last,this program actually started yesterday and from the stats on the homepage,it shows that the program hasn't gotten attention from investors 'cos the program has only realised $75 and it has paid $15.55,well since the program is still new,let us give it some time may be the program would gain attention from investors

The script used by this program is cool and its a positive sign that the site is secure as it means that our funds are safe from attacks from hackers. According to The statistics, the program has been online for a day and has paid out $15 while it has received only $75. I don't really trust the statistics here because there is no daily plan in the site as the least duration in the plans is 3days. The statistics can only be true if the amount that was paid out was for referral commission and not the roi. Well, some monitors are viewing it already with a Waiting status which shouldn't be a surprise as we should wait for 3days before expecting to see a paying status from the monitors as the least duration in this program is 3days. Let's hope that with time, more monitors will be added.

Active accounts 4

Total deposited $ 75.00

Total withdraw $ 15.55

there are only four accounts active on this hyip and the total investment made on it is only 75$ which is too much low.i think the reason may be the bad rate of profit offered by this hyip..may be everyone is thinking that they can easily earn double interest from other hyip by waiting only for 1 day.

Active accounts 4

Total deposited $ 75.00

Total withdraw $ 15.55

there are only four accounts active on this hyip and the total investment made on it is only 75$ which is too much low.i think the reason may be the bad rate of profit offered by this hyip..may be everyone is thinking that they can easily earn double interest from other hyip by waiting only for 1 day.

i agree with you on the point that people are not showing their interest on this hyip due to low rate of interest..on the other side script used by it also very cheap and no protection given to the accounts.so at that case how a member can invest his money in unsecured site.

there are some of various plan offered and all of them give reasonable daily interest rate. its very good because we can see that this site potentially will going for a long run. because this site not monitored, to make sure this site paying or not is via payment proof report only.

• 4 weeks later...

Profit DM has been one month old now, and the status is active, the last the program paid as per the report of monitors is three days ago, since the lower term of the plan is three days, we should wait three days minimum to get paid everytime from the program, it's been profitable so far.