Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

investerna - investerna.biz

HYIPCORE

This program, with good advert and promotion, will be able run for a long time. However, I do not agree that all admins who advertise their program use investors' money. That'll be a wrong assumption. With good advert and promotion, this hyip would recive greater participation considering the fact that the roi is moderate. It is rated as 'paying' and 'waiting' by monitors, but the admin will be doing well to list more credible monitors. http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/investerna.biz?final=1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This program, with good advert and promotion, will be able run for a long time. However, I do not agree that all admins who advertise their program use investors' money. That'll be a wrong assumption. With good advert and promotion, this hyip would recive greater participation considering the fact that the roi is moderate. It is rated as 'paying' and 'waiting' by monitors, but the admin will be doing well to list more credible monitors. http://www.allhyipmo...rna.biz?final=1

it seems like that dude, when i check this site today based on one of our friends suggestion here , i see that they already listed in some hyip monitors, and it seems admin already do a good job as the start here, with this thing i am sure that sooner or later many investors that will come and invest here. and their paying status also become one of the factor here

In just about a day, the deposit has risen above $400 and already there are payouts. I hope the admin would do the best possible in managing the investors' money. I noted an error in the number of live accounts, having a $ sign and same figure as amount deposited- admin needs to fix this. Monitors are rating it 'waiting(3)' and 2 rating it 'paying'.

https://investerna.biz/index.php

Today, this site too have ran completely first day from begin to add in monitors and it is very nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors when I too have had 2 payments for to this time from my plan and from my referrals, it showed that they have began first day very good with status "Paying" in almost monitors and very many payment proofs too have been posted in all forums. My first payment:

Date: 1/26/2013 1:08 PM

Batch: 129122826

From Account: U8278963 (Investerna.com)

Amount: $1.05

Memo: Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from www.investerna.biz

I don't think that it have reinvest here as you are saying because you should note their plans, it is at least 15 days therefore almost deposit with this site sure will be from new investors or old investors invested more here, it too have had about $600 is are deposited at this time, it showed that site still developing very good, I too have had new payment today with this site and have had again about $5 after invested $15 here. It is really great. My latest payment:

Date: 1/27/2013 1:08 AM

Batch: 129169574

Amount: $2.45

May be, I don't understand clearly about your idea but I think that if you tell about reinvesting here, it still is too early because this site only begin not long, I just add monitors about 2 days and time of deposit at min 15 days therefore if tell about it now, it is not suitable in all, I too just ask new payment here when my plan have had interest in account. I hope that they will pay out early

I too hope same as you and really I'm too not worry in because I have seen that site still running very stable at this time amount of deposit increasing daily so that I'm having more payments here from my referrals because almost new threads in all forums is my threads therefore it will be not difficult to have new referrals and It is satisfied when see admin too are paying very good for them. I too have had new payment today with this site.

Date: 1/27/2013 5:09 PM

Batch: 129227203

This program, with good advert and promotion, will be able run for a long time. However, I do not agree that all admins who advertise their program use investors' money. That'll be a wrong assumption. With good advert and promotion, this hyip would recive greater participation considering the fact that the roi is moderate. It is rated as 'paying' and 'waiting' by monitors, but the admin will be doing well to list more credible monitors. http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/investerna.biz?final=1

I am telling you how a hyip operates,it is not a wrong assumption,if you don't agree with me then fine,try and make a proper research in other forums too and you would get to know what i am talking about,well,what matters is that this one is currently paying

Yes, it is correct, we too can see that even many site, they don't have good status in qualified monitors that they still can payout very good with time very long when they have only good status in trial monitors but they still can pay out very good for investors, I think that main they don't have many funds for promoting with qualified monitors. With this site, I see that everything still normal because too have a bit many qualified monitors approved for them. As below is my latest payment:

Date: 1/28/2013 1:26 PM

Batch: 129329105

@xetang,you are very correct,they are not investing in so many monitors not because they don't have funds but they don't want to waste funds in monitors,instead they would use the funds that they realised to pay members that invested in the program,by doing that,the program would be able to sustain

Yes, it is correct, promoting in too many monitors, it too is cause so that HYIP site can be easy to become scam therefore I think that we shouldn't too care status of monitors, when site still have status "Paying" in almost and very many payment proofs, it showed that this is good paying site and really, they still are paying out very good for to this time. I too have received new payment today with this site, they still running and paying out very stable:

Date: 1/29/2013 2:58 PM

Batch: 129487171

Yes, site have very many problem about hosting therefore it have launched very slow although it have been completed from very long as we have seen, site have ran about 20 days already but really they only begin to launch with time not many a week, however I don't think that it is most important because at least we too can see that they still are paying out very good at this time with very many new monitors to be added daily

Site only run about 5 days from time begin promote monitors for to this time, everything still can happen but at least I too have had again about a half of fund from investing and from my referrals, I still hope that they can run good and complete at least a round so that I can have more benefit and at least have again fund with this site

Well,i just hope that the admin of this program can continue to pay for a long,the admin is just trying to make sure that the program is stable,i guess more members would have invested in this program 'cos of the way the admin is promoting the program,anyways i would just be watching this one for the main time

Investerna has completed a term in the 1st and 2nd plans and requires about a week to complete another term in the 1st plan which shows that the program has done very well. I'm really impressed with the fact that the admin done well in promoting the program; that will attract lots of investors to make investments here. Despite the fact that this program is doing well, it may be too late to make investments here because the admin may want to quit anytime since early investors have made profits in the 1st plan and those in the 2nd plan may either be at or are close to BEP.

I too just check status of monitors with this site and see that at this time, have had near 20 monitors have approved for them, it is a good status and as my idea, it is great when site still is developing daily with no of monitors increasing and amount of deposit too is increasing daily, I too just go to site and see that it is great when they too have install completely protection as DDps and SSL

That's very correct,i also noticed that the admin has added some protections to the site,which means that the admin is protecting the site from DDOS attacks,anyways when i checked AHM,i noticed that the program has really gained support from monitors