Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

investerna - investerna.biz

HYIPCORE

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's very correct,i also noticed that the admin has added some protections to the site,which means that the admin is protecting the site from DDOS attacks,anyways when i checked AHM,i noticed that the program has really gained support from monitors

Yes, it is correct and to do this work, it is not least cost for all therefore I too think that sure admin must be very serious in this project therefore I have put many funds into site and we too can see that very many new monitors still is being daily here, it showed that site still is developing stable. I too have had new payment today with this site and it is nice when investing here.

Date: 1/30/2013 7:12 PM

Batch: 129669780

From Account: U8278963 (Investerna.com)

Amount: $1.30

Memo: Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from www.investerna.biz

good to see the payment details of our members and it is really a good sign that the program is paying the investors . I have just come across the site and found that the roi is very profitable and as well i am sure that this will be one of the best program if admin really pay the investors on time .

Yea,the roi offered in the program is highly profitable,the admin if this program is just making sure that the program is operating smoothly,and we can see from the payment proof above that the program is doing pretty well,lets just hope that this one would complete a cycle,the admin has also proven to be a honest admin

It is correct and I too think same as you, it will be not surprise when they will complete good for first rounds because from begin monitoring for to now, this site too have ran about 7 days already and they still showed that it is stable site for investing when very many payment proofs still are posted daily in all forums and monitors.

Date: 1/31/2013 3:14 PM

Batch: 129783538

Amount: $1.05

That's true i have seen payment proofs of this hyip program in different forums from different members today,it is just 7 days that this one has been online and it is doing pretty well at the moment,anyways i am late for this one,so i would not be able to invest in it

I think that it is not late in all if you want to invest because really in HYIP field, you can invest early or late but it is not problem, if site have problem, it often have problem very early therefore when invest with any site, we too need to accept risks to have successes, this site still running stable therefore I still hope that they can run good in many rounds, it still depend on very many in no of active investors

Site still running very stable and I see that it don't have any problem to happen, they still are paying out daily for all investors and monitors, I don't think that it is bad at this time and I too hope that they can continue to keep this status at end of my plan and run for more new rounds and I too think that most important problem now is attracting investors

I too have received new payment today with this site after 2 days to wait when site having problem with hackers and now everything is right when they have backed and still are paying out very good for investors when I too have received new payment today with this site, at below is my latest payment.

Date: 2/3/2013 3:07 PM

Batch: 130138144

And

Date: 2/3/2013 3:25 PM

Batch: 130139851