Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Richesmoney - Richesmoney.com

Ace-Monitor

I'm not admin.

Welcome to richesmoney.com

Hello and welcome to our investment program AglareInvest.com! Have you ever wanted to earn a living easily without spending much time? Get a stable income, and then only spend the money for your hobbies? Then you have came to the right place, because by investing with us, you'll receive a regular income and modern investment solutions.

There are several investment plans you can choose from to suit your needs. There's nothing you are required to do - just place an investment with us and after the end of deposit term you withdraw your interest instantly! We also provide you with a guarantee that your money is in safe hands and we strive to deliver on our promises.

We provide not only a steady return with high interest, but also any kind of financial support. Our company values its customers as we grow with you. Do not forget that the more you invest, the more bonuses and various benefits you receive. A huge number of shares and bonuses await you in our company. After several weeks of working with us you will feel that it was not mistake to choose us for your investment partner. And this is the right step to start with. We have many customers who already trust us. Join AglareInvest.com and earn with us!.

Plan:

9.5% Hourly For 11 Hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $50,000 9.50

21% Hourly For 5 Hours

Plan 1 $20 - $50,000 21.00

105% After 1 Hour

Plan 1 $30 - $50,000 105.00

p1.jpg

Accept

LibertyReserve

Perfectmoney

SolidTrustPay

EgoPay

Join Here

The script used for this program is so poor,i guess the admin of this program is just a rookie 'cos the site is just a blank site and where the details of the program is,it is in form of a small banner,anyways since it is a hourly program, i guess this one is designed to scam investors,so i would simply be advising investors to stay away from the program

All the investment plans of the site are of hourly investment plans and there is not even one long term investment plans in the site . and i am not sure weather they are paying the investors or not because there is no monitor listed the site till now and there is no rate us page in the site till now .

Honestly,the admin of the site has really modified the site and the script now look changed,to my surprise there are 8 monitors listed on there rateus page and the 8 monitors are listing the program as paying http://richesmoney.com/?a=cust&page=rate_us

I wonder how the admin of this program has been able to pay investors,with the high roi that the program is offering

Happy to see the site having the status of paying from all the monitors and since it is a hourly investment site i think it would be better to hit and run from the program because we cant expect this hourly investment sites to be online for a long time and they will be turning into scam with in no time but for now there are no complaints about this site .

Total deposited $ 7,644.45

Total withdraw $ 1,083.42

7.6k dollar is such a big investment gathered by this hyip.the people who got their payouts are very lucky because the paying period of these hyips may be just for some hours.so its my suggestion to all those people who got paid by it that dont invest money again because they may face loss.

despite the program being an hourly program,the admin of the program has being able to sustain the program for 3 days with paying status with hyip monitors,i dont think most of the hyip monitors that have the program listed with paying status,invest newly with the program because i doubt if this program will really still be paying investor till now.

well am really suprised to see that the site is online and paying from last weeks and lot of monitors are showing its paying status which shows that site is really trusted and people are really making a lot of money from it.i wish it will stay for paying for some more days because i have decided to make investment here.

just visited the site and found error message only. this case usually shows that the site experience technical problem. if in next few hours or days the site not back online again, it mean time to forget the site because they scam already. for investors who still waiting for payment, better do not expecting it much.

The site is well accessible at my end and its really surprising to know that majority of the monitors viewing it have a Paying status with just few having a Waiting status, but I wonder why AllHyipMonitors.net rated it with a problem status despite the fact that no monitor has a problem status on it yet. http://allmonitors.net/hyip/richesmoney.com

The script used for this program is so poor,i guess the admin of this program is just a rookie 'cos the site is just a blank site and where the details of the program is,it is in form of a small banner,anyways since it is a hourly program, i guess this one is designed to scam investors,so i would simply be advising investors to stay away from the program

am also not very much convinced with the current script of this site and the poor rate of return so i decided to not take any serious attention on this site and going for the joining on this site.

finally one of the paying status has been changed into the scam status which is proving that site has started making scams.so think now we need to be stay away from it and if you have invested money here dont loose hope.its possible that they pay some members and you can be one of them who got paid.

really good to see the site is online since 9 days and that to with the paying status from all of the monitors that is really a good thing about this site and i am happy to see they are paying . the best feature i really like in the site is there is no minimum withdraw and that is the best thing mots of the investors are getting attracted to the site .