Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hourly2cash - Hourly2cash.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

About X COMPANY

X COMPANY is the subsidiary company of TradeSense Capital SDN.BHD. A fully registered trading company in Malaysia. (Click here for the registration certificate). Holdings Trade was founded on a solid base of financial market professionals with an innovative vision to provide investors the best returns available. Transparent and ethical business principals are the foundation that Holdings Trade is built upon.

Plan:

4.9% Hourly 24 Hours 120% After 1 Hours 160% After 1 Hours

Accept : LR

Join Hourly2cash here

At this time, I too see that have very many hourly sites launch daily and but really they can't exist long because don't have many investors to believe in this program, it is very risk and very difficult to find out trusted paying program with hourly plans, I hope that this site will be good site for investors can believe to invest long

even there are some hyip monitors that become members in this program but it seems they don't invest in this program yet because i don't see this program listed in any hyip monitors for now, and also this site is hourly hyip site, i don't know if they can survive for at least 5 days, but with all they have i think 3 days already enough for this site

No, I see that have had 5 monitors invested here and they too have had status "Paying" at this time, however we still should wait for more info about payment from investors and monitors in forums before decide to invest anything here, site too just run not long therefore it still is very new in all,I hope that they can exist in some days

this is the very nice and paid site and one thing i see that the site has many payment proofs which shows that the site is paid and confirm about its payment processings so i am ready to take this risk to join this site and make some money.

even if this program did manage to get paying status from hyip monitors, i can only tell hyip investors to invest wisely on this program or better still ignore this program,hourly program are never t be trusted,so if this program did manage to get paying status from hyip monitors, i guess it best to just ignore this program and invest with other better program around.

in this time i am sure that no member will try to invest amount on this hyip because everyone knows that it will not pay any money today because of sunday.i think we need to wait for a payment proof or status to decide invest money here or not.status plays a very important role in the matter of hourly hyips.

The script used for this program is also nice,it is a hourly program that the minimum spend is high,that alone would distract so many investors,though most hourly programs do pays for few hours but the truth is,there life span is so short,i guess i would have to skip this program

We cant expect this hourly investment program to stay for a long time and i am sure that they are not at all recommended to invest . but still if you wish to try then try at your own risk because most of the times this hourly investment plans will be turning there board to closed status with in a some hours of there launch .

60% profit after 1 hour it`s too high to me to believe this hyip the ROI is over high i think it`s hard to invest in it ,i got on the site till now there is no any HYIP monitor monitoring this site ,in my opnion this totally scam site and will not paying on payment we will wait and see

Even though the rate of interest is high i don't think this would be a great program because its already launched one day back and still admin have not took and action for adding monitors to the site . the main thing most of the investors look into an hyip is monitors ratings and here there is no ratings at all so how can investors trust this invest program .