Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AspBux - aspbux.com

nimday

For Members

APSBUX- Automatic Payment System

Refer Peoples and Get $600 INSTANTLY!!! Click Here

FIRST 1000 MEMBERS GET ULTIMATE MEMBERSHIP FREE INSTANTLY!!!!

❒ We Accept International Signups

❒ Earn up to $0.030 for Your Click

❒ Earn up to $0.150 for Your Referral Click

❒ No Investment Required!

❒ Instant Payment Service

❒ Paypal, payza, STP, Okpay, EGOPay and LibertyReaerve

banner1.png

the site is looking new and currently there are only 991 members are registered and site admin paid them 0$ the click rate is mention looking very high and hence i think this is not for standard members and what is the minimum payout there in site there also not shown there minimum payout hence just want wait and see some payment proofs before join this site.

well i guess this program has started paying some few ptc members but i got kinda confused on the program,when i checked with the program with the hope of getting a message on the program on the proof of payment,the program to have paid out 7$ but according to the proof of payment i saw on the proof page of the program less than 2$ has just being paid.

Privileges: Premium

Pay per click $0.0100

Pay per referral click $0.0050

Clicks needed for payout 5

Payout minimum $0.50

Interval between payouts 6 days 5 days 4 days 3 days

Payout method Instantly

well by these details it we have good opportunty to earni money because minimum is only 50 cents and we can reach easily.one proof of today already been posted on the section.only because if i am working on it.let see now i will get succeeded or not.

I have visited the site . I have opened this site, and by it's first look it not seems much attractive. Might have got paid from it till now. In my thinking i don't think this site will be run for a long time and if it's minimum payout is $2 then there a lot of other legitimate sites where a user can work without thinking that the site will go scam.

Good to see that admin is offering ultimate upgrade membership to the first joined members of the site and that is really a very good move because mots of the people will be joining the site for the upgrade membership . but bad thing here is the earning of the standard member and as well as the upgrade member is same so it is of no use just we get some more privileges than standard membership .