Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

public-forex - public-forex.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Public Forex is a group of experienced traders and market analysts.

After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity.

As the result of careful planning and joint work emerged Public-Forex, a reliable hourly investment project, that offers great returns along with professional approach and security...

Plan:

600% after 1 hour

$150 - $15,000 600.00

200% hourly on 3 hours

$140 - $140,000 200.00

100% hourly on 6 hours

$120 - $120,000 100.00

1000% after 3 days

$110 - $100,000 1000.00

1% daily on 365 days

$10 - $1,000 1.00

Accept: Libertyreserve and Perfectmoney

Join public-forex here

Simply here, we can realize, there is no way we can make money 600% RoI in every one hour investment like this one here. It is not good at all here, and it sounds like a scam thing already here. Better for us here not to invest on the HYIP like this one. It is like a scam thing already

The program has a combination of both reasonable (daily plan)and unreasonable (hourly plan) which is not a good idea to invest here. Take for example the plan

600% in 1 hour
We know no program will last paying this roi hourly, possibly it may affect the rest plans in time to come so the program is just opened to scam investors.

Simply here, we can realize, there is no way we can make money 600% RoI in every one hour investment like this one here. It is not good at all here, and it sounds like a scam thing already here. Better for us here not to invest on the HYIP like this one. It is like a scam thing already

if only you can invest for $150 for first plan, then you can get that amount, i think it doesn't matter as long as it is high or not, in fact only few investors that will invest here, and i think HYIP monitors or big investors that really want to spend their money for the first plan. but this site actually is not popular right now

well this program has manage to get a paying status from hyip monitors, i think the admin of this program want to sustain this program for few hourly but if the program has being running online for more than 8 hours then i can tell investors to just ignore the program and invest with other better program around.the program is only gonna scam any investor then.

There is no need to be looking into the first plan and I believe that the program would not operate on that cos no investor would invest that plan,investors should take note of the last plan which I see that it is a reasonable and sustainable plan,anyways I will keep a close eye on this one,I might invest in it next week,that is only if the program is doing pretty well

well they have offered huge rate of interest up to 600% after 1 hour but its also the reality that minimum is 150$ here no so much people have ability to invest such high amount in this hyip .the plan which is in our range is totally bad because its for 365 days and roi is only 1%.

@nomiasif: yeah most investors actually only prefer the last plan or daily plan since that is the affordable plan which people can have and invest, so it means this site offered for mostly tiny and mediocre investors long term plans rather than short term plan, which i think only possible for hyip monitors or big investors

There are currently 11monitors viewing this program and about 4 of them have a Paying status while the others have a Waiting status. http://allmonitors.net/hyip/public-forex.com. I noticed that 3 out of the 4 monitors with a paying status are popular ones. Even if the status of monitors viewing this program turns scam later, its really surprising that they paid some monitors even with the very high roi offered. Investors should stay away from this program even though we are yet to see a monitor with a problem status.

@nomiasif: yeah most investors actually only prefer the last plan or daily plan since that is the affordable plan which people can have and invest, so it means this site offered for mostly tiny and mediocre investors long term plans rather than short term plan, which i think only possible for hyip monitors or big investors

I'm very surprise with their plans, why hourly plans are too not reasonable while daily plans are too long, I too see that have some monitors too have showed status "Paying" when site have ran enough a day but I don't think that it is safe for investing here because their rate hourly plans as not different with scam sites and with daily plan, it is too long and it still is not reasonable in all

Any investor with an intention of safe investment will not consider this program for investment for several reasons. Lets face reality, we know no business can stay paying 600% after 1 hour, I dont know how admin will pay investors but we just need to know the program wont stay long. I possibly wont trust monitoring paying status here.

Frankly speaking the site is really a worst program and i am dam sure that they came online to just make money by cheating the investors . and we can see they have kept that they will be earning with Forex but if we take in reality even though they have expert traders they cannot afford to pay such a huge roi to the investors .

offering various plan but only one plan that looks reasonable. other plan is offering high profit return and will be not sustainable at all. spend money to make invest in this hyip site, mean that we decide to involve in the high risk situation. in this case, we need to prepare for worst scenario.

Even as at today, This program is still having a Paying status amongst the popular monitors viewing it while the ones that are not popular are still having a waiting status. There's a chance that the unpopular ones didn't invest here. Assuming that is the case, how has this program managed to pay monitors with such roi up till this time? Maybe they have decided to pay only monitors just to have a good reputation.

With this site, I think that we can't look at status "Paying" of monitors to analyst because their plans are too not reasonable and it is too high and too long in all, seem admin trying to create this program to scam investors for long plans and pay out for monitors with short plans, I don't think that this is good place so that investors can put fund. Best we should skip this program

after think huge about this site i come to know that the site is not a new site and has a lot of members as well as the payment proofs so i take the decision to be a part of this site and make some money in very short time so if i will paid soon then i will share here my own payment also to confirm you peoples here.