Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HourlyGlobal - Hourlyglobal.net

HYIPCORE

There is no business in this world here can give us income as much as 250% RoI after 2 hours investment here. It is just too good to be true here. If it is true, every one in this world will be very rich, and people do not need to work anymore here. This is just a scam program

i guess this another hourly ram hoping to be smart on investors, i dont think i can advise any hyip investor to give this hourly any kinda trial,hourly program are not to be trusted,though the program is having a paying status with 2 hyip monitors already but it safe to invest with the program despite the paying status the program might be having

@syrine22,you might be looking at the 105% as high roi,though it is really high but principal is included in the roi,so it is not surprising if the program has started paying,I am not chanced to check the status now,but I will try and check it later and I will keep this thread updated

There is no business in this world here can give us income as much as 250% RoI after 2 hours investment here. It is just too good to be true here. If it is true, every one in this world will be very rich, and people do not need to work anymore here. This is just a scam program

actually gambling can do that :D, but that is not always in profit, well i think this program is unsustainable, and we can see it clearly from their plans, that is totally not good and if they pay i bet it will only for few days before it turn into problematic site and then many people will vote bad for them

Looking at their plans, I don't believe that this site will exist long because it is always high when amount of investment is big, seem as admin trying to attract investors with this plans but don't sure he can pay out good for this plans, I will not invest here because it too is very risk with their plans, min is benefit low, want to have high benefit amount of investment is many, it will be very risk

offering high profit return in hourly term. can be sure it will make the site unable to last long. not suggested to make invest here even though this hyip site offering affordable minimum invest. I also not see that this site listed on hyip monitor site. so, keep stay away is wise move.

As at yesterday, there were 2monitors having a Paying status with the rest having a waiting status. Today, the number of monitors with a Paying status has increased to 3 with the rest still having a waiting status. I guess that the monitors with a waiting status didn't invest in the program.

well it seems like the paid site and one thing i want for this site that the site is not the scam site and it paid to its members in time and take not so much time in the time of payment processing so i will join this site and start taking the benefits of this site by making money.