Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Goldenprofit.us - Goldenprofit.us

xetang

Welcome to GoldenProfit.us

GoldenProfit.us is building a strong and unique reputation as a leading investment program specializing in small and emerging growth companies with capital needs of $5 million to $50 million. GoldenProfit.us has served as a manager or lead underwriter for over 160 offerings, raising over $500 million for clients.

SILVER PLAN

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

4.5% Hourly 24 Hours $1 - $50,000 4.50

GOLD PLAN

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

115% After 1 Hours $10 - $50,000 115.00

MONITORING PLAN

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

HYIP MONITORS $10 - $1,000 0.50

Accept: LR. PM

Click Here To Join

correct me if i am wrong, but this site still not launch yet, right? their statistic shows that they will launch in 2 days later, even like that i see that a hyip monitor get paid here and also already invested their money too, but it is hard to believe since they have high rate and also hourly plans.

The plans here are hourly ones meaning that it may not survive for up to 24hours. Its not safe to invest here, but if I intend investing in this program, I'll go for the Golden plan because it has the shortest duration even though the minimum deposit is not low. The program is up to a good duration of hours therefore its best not to invest here at this stage.

well this program is being to having a paying status with hyip monitors but the trust remain the program is not safe for any hyip investors,hourly program are not meant to be trusted even if the program is having a paying status with hyip monitors.though according to the stats page,the program is saying they are on pre-launch.

@trickster,I think you are right,the program is still in pre-launch but the truth is,this program might likely to pay investors if the admin is honest,though the roi tabled is really on the high side and this would make the program not to last,the site even has a good script

@trickster,I think you are right,the program is still in pre-launch but the truth is,this program might likely to pay investors if the admin is honest,though the roi tabled is really on the high side and this would make the program not to last,the site even has a good script

site is quite funny because it was showing that its in prelaunch state but now it is not working.i have tried to access it many times but i have not get any result.i think its prelaunched period and real trading period has been ended so far.

We can make calculation here, to make 115% RoI in 1 hour like this HYIP here, it is actually very high and not reasonable at all here. This kind of HYIP will not sustain too long in the business. Also, hourly paying HYIP is not a good choice to make investment here

No, this site still can access normal but I think that it is not safe for investing because I checked in forums and monitors, very many investors have told that this is scam site already therefore we too can see that for to this time, site too have ran near 3 days already but only have about $700 is deposit here and almost is from monitors

the site script is well designed but unfortunately not completed with proper script protection such as ssl. well, its not a big problem actually as far as the site paying their investors member. but because this site offering high profit rate in hourly term, even though paying, I am not sure it will able to last long.

I too think same as you, although they have good status but their plans are hourly therefore it will be very difficult so that this site can exist long with their plan, however at this time I still think that they still are paying out good because almost monitors still in status "Paying" at this time, hope that they can keep this status at least a week

this site script is fine and suitable for me and the members also tell me that the site has good payment records so that why i take this decision to be join this site and start using and i hope i will make good earning and make my dues fulfill and my uni fee.