Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Stablecash - Stablecash.in

bidyut

I'm admin

I'm starting a new site stablecash.in a profit sharing site. Here an investor could earn anywhere from 5 to 10% for every 7 days. Payment will be made every 7th day from the date of investment. Minimum investment amount is $10 and there is no maximum limit. More you invest more you earn.

Registration is not required, just follow invest now button. All investment details will be updated manually within 24 hours time.

Payment System: Liberty Reserve

Payment Date: Every 7th day from the date of investment.

ROI: 5 to 10% weekly.

Glad to welcome you to www.stablecash.in

Hmm, it looks like an investment project well it is risky program because we have seen that most of the program cause lost of money of the people so that`s why people are really hesitate while investing on any new site, however, the program is new and i hope people will get some attraction towards it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, it looks like an investment project well it is risky program because we have seen that most of the program cause lost of money of the people so that`s why people are really hesitate while investing on any new site, however, the program is new and i hope people will get some attraction towards it.

Yea it is new program started by me. Just starting with good hopes. So far I've got many investors who are also my friends. People lost money because they don't know about investment. For past 2 to 3 years I'm doing investment. I'm not saying that there is no risk. But we can minimize risks by adopting strategies. Slowly and steadily I'm getting more interested people who are curious to know about my program and want to invest. I'm also paying regulary which is most important part of any site. I'm still positive with my ambitious project. :)

Oh, that's good biddy made this business or program. However, isn't it that they actually categorize as HYIP but haven't visited the site but probably that it's actually a different one. Good also you've made to have investors also and will look if I can have some funds.

Hi riddy, Yea it is business because we can earn from here and we can say as program because we can earn from investment. My main motive is to earn consistently and also to pay regularly to investors. So far I'm quite successful because of good support from investors. You're most welcome to invest and only invest if you satisfy with the terms. You can ask anything directly or critisize if you see anything which is not good at all. At this time only known people who are also my friends are investing. I want to make my program more stable with all of your support. This support doesn't mean or limited to funds only but also with valid discussions.

Support just have here promotion or suggest it to others as you are indeed trusted. Although, I think I'm not yet ready to make investments as I'm lacking of funds as of this moment and my sources of funds are not that good also as you know it. But if this will still remain paying by next month I might able to accumulate some funds.

Support just have here promotion or suggest it to others as you are indeed trusted. Although, I think I'm not yet ready to make investments as I'm lacking of funds as of this moment and my sources of funds are not that good also as you know it. But if this will still remain paying by next month I might able to accumulate some funds.

It is not suggested to take quick decisions when we've to make investment. Don't look at me as trusted just look at proofs. If I'm paying regularly then its okay if not then don't invest.

@DMT members: I've made a facebook page and also a facebook group. If you want to get updates regularly then you can like fb page. If anyone have any question then please feel free to ask me.