Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

vaneax- vaneax.com

test plan is good because it gives great return. amount of minimum investment is affordable.

site has powerful script and also professional script.

Test plan is designed for those who want to have a trial in our program. You can have a trial first in our Test plan and then you can go to advanced ones for good profits since advanced investment plans provide high daily interest.

And for our site, we have a unique script designed by our experts.It is different from others.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Test plan is designed for those who want to have a trial in our program. You can have a trial first in our Test plan and then you can go to advanced ones for good profits since advanced investment plans provide high daily interest.

And for our site, we have a unique script designed by our experts.It is different from others.

I think it good you are here in DMT and talk about the program. I readed thru a lot about the site. Im a little curious though.

What is it that makes you gain money for to pay us this amount every day?

I mean is there any proofs? i know most hyips and well 99% is scammers sooner or later so when i have the chance its nice to ask directly:)

I think it good you are here in DMT and talk about the program. I readed thru a lot about the site. Im a little curious though.

What is it that makes you gain money for to pay us this amount every day?

I mean is there any proofs? i know most hyips and well 99% is scammers sooner or later so when i have the chance its nice to ask directly:)

You can see our program is well designed,serious and long-term. We invest in various markets and portfolios and we pay our members with the profits we make.

Of course we have some legal documents for proof.But I am sorry that we could not display it to you since it involves some confidential information about our transaction. We can only provide some documents to our VIP members whose investment exceed $10,000. We do this in order to protect our own interest and to avoid illicit competition. I really feel sorry for that.

But you can check some reputable sites on Rate us page on our site and you can see our payment proof there.

Im in the test plan. And i been checking the hyip for a week now. And still do like what i see. The interest starts at 0,5% in my plan. So it will be a low return, but hopefully a little more stable then others on the market right now:)

Account

Date 01/16/2011 11:37

Batch 53355806

From U44xxxxx

To U7147285 (Vaneax)

Amount $2.00

Lot of monitors that this hyip is listed and all have paying status since around a month about this program

ROI in different plans is very reasonable but attractive as investment duration is for longer period

Short lock in period adds to the attraction. Overall this hyip looks quite legit.

Im in the program and has gone for the 100% compound directly. I never did in a program and therefore holding my thumbs.

i think it can be stable for a couple of months more. But who knows. So far my $2.00 has raised me to $2,08. Not a big difference, but

i have only a couple of days more to go before the 0,5% going for 0,7%. And so it will give me a cent a day. Planning to raise it until passed 20 days :)

But it is still going and accessible.Which is better.What i don't understand is why did admin place referral at 2%?that's why you can't see this program in people signature.Minimum to invest in this program is affordable by all since it's just $1,and it's returns are good for a long term hyip like it.1.05% daily for a whole of 180days sound profitable,but can this program complete it's promise of running to almost half a year?

But it is still going and accessible.Which is better.What i don't understand is why did admin place referral at 2%?that's why you can't see this program in people signature.Minimum to invest in this program is affordable by all since it's just $1,and it's returns are good for a long term hyip like it.1.05% daily for a whole of 180days sound profitable,but can this program complete it's promise of running to almost half a year?

There is a similar hyip called bullinvco that actually started out in a similar way as vaneax. The ref comission was pitfully low in the start. I do like that they dont pay more ref comission. I would be very upset if a hyip try with high ref comission to get as much money as possible inside their...account just for to disappear as soon as possible. Im not saying this cant happen in anyway, but i think its a better chance they wont run away if the ref comission dont kill the program already in the start off....

So far im still in 100% compound on my testplan in here. Havent touched the money yet. For me thats hard its against all rules i use to have in hyips.

As soon as it becomes a decent roi for my deposit i take them out and put them in the normal plan. The gain so far is 0,11 for my little $2.00 in the test plan. Im satisfied with it becuase i dont have a lock up period left for to watch and the program seems to run fine for now.

• 3 weeks later...

I like to see the programs on the first page here when they actually still pay. Othervise its easy this programs is forgotten:)

In anyway i went into vaneax with 2.00 in the test plan. Putted it on 100% compound and withdraw all when it got 10%.

I know vaneax is still going strong and i dont see any reason for now why they shouldnt be able to continue for some months more at least. Its just me

who loves to get out when im in profit.

But yet i feel i could have stayed longer.....

Actually our daily interest rate is not low and relatively high. You can see that our program is aiming at long-term development, so the rate is not low for a long-term investment program. Our members who hold VIP account enjoy high interest rate. The rate for the Test plan is not so high since the Test plan is only for a trial.

Besides, you can withdraw your daily profit at any time you like and also you can withdraw your principal after the lock-up period. The lock-up period is 90 days at most. Actually you should not wait for 180 days.

Thank you for clarification,

But the problem here, I consider that the rate of profit is low because I do not Have the patient,

and I don't prefer long-term plans, perhaps because I've had a bad experience in this area with one of the other sites,

Anyway, I hope you more success and continue .

Thank you

This site is still growning! Look at its stats right now.

Vaneax.com's three-month global Alexa traffic rank is 55,871. While approximately 40% of visitors to this site come from Russia, where it is ranked #3,100, it is also popular in Singapore, where it is ranked #2,226.

This is one of the few programs which have all ingredients of being successful

In addition their plans offering very attractive profit - these looks to be sustainable well and program may stay for longer period.

Performance wise program has done well till now - and it has paying status more than 50 days now.

I agree with you that this program is seems sustainable and I think it will stay online for long time, but the plans of this hyip is long term plans, yes it is profitable but taks long time to get this profit. and there is the Lock-Up Period which I think it is not good for members.

for example in the Test Plan where the minimum deposit is only $1, there is no meaning to test site with only $1 that will return with benifit after 180 days, let us say that I can withdrow my earnings after 7 days to my LR account which take fees $.01 at any withdraw , so I will lose my earning as fees for LR.

My opinion is If any of want to invest here must invest big amount and take the full risk better than lose your time in profit less investment.

of course the ROI is reasonable but the plan term is so long, in my view,

the principal locking period is small, but the fund maturity is so long that one has to wait 300 days except in the first plan which has plan term 180 days,

other than that the program is very stable for now and also has proven so far to be one of the good paying programs in the present hyip industry.

good one for long term hyip program...with 1% daily this program will be very stable if they can get funds daily...also they open a plan with low minimum deposit so many new members can join and invest here...

site also looks good and attractive....referral commission is 10% which I think is good to make people promote this hyip...

They still give a good payment until yesterday, and I think today payment will send very soon :D

But since the plan only offer 1% daily I think I still far away from BEP, also with auto payment daily I calculated that it cost me a lot for LR fee also..

Maybe add to test plan could be another good option to me :)

this program is paying for more than two months for now,

as we all know this one has been advertised on many monitoring sites so far,

also nice to see this one recently has bought 120X120 ad banner on TG worth $165/WEEK!

I expect this program to pay for few more months to come, as the ROI is also stable in this program.

Is there any problem with this site, I already not get automatic payment in this last 2 or 3 days..

I received a notification about interest but as usual it will paid out automatically, but I don't received my interest..

Anyone faced a same problem here??

Am not an investor in this program,i have always seen this program and thought it's like every other program that comes out and turn scam as usual,but this program proves otherwise.And i don't know they are advertising in talkgold,wow,admin of this program must be making real good money to advertise there.

I've got no profits sent to my e-currency for two days even there's a notification email that interest sent to my LR. I did't see any payment proof in many forums since then. Let's see whatwill happen with this site tomorrow or prepare the worse thing

Joined for my second time and a spend of $3.00...a few days ago.

I learned my lesson never go two times in the same hyip..

Before it was always instant payment no need to withdraw. Perfect now becuase you cant withdraw manual there is just in the history payment sended to liberty but no batch number.

So this is a hyip in problem. HOLD YOUR SPEND