Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gorgonprojectinvest - gorgonprojectinvest.com

• 2 weeks later...

Gorgon Admin's News Letter Update April 23, 2011 2:18 PM GMT + 8

Scheduled Maintenance there will be a scheduled maintenance at that date

Scheduled Maintenance, Friday 22nd April 2011

We are migrating to our new corporate size web server today so the web site may be unavailable for a few hours. We have not got an actual time yet, but it will be sometime today.

Once we return we will catch up with our pending withdrawals and hopefully provide an even better experience for our thousands of investors.

Thanks for your patience and understanding while we make our move.

Best Regards

Paul

Admin

Gorgon Project Invest

Gorgon Project Invest Admin's News Letter Update April 28, 2011 11:42 PM GMT + 8 (Thursday)

AlertPay Update

No news back from AlertPay HQ

Many of you would be aware that we have an issue with AlertPay and that we are awaiting confirmation from them that our account will be 'unlocked' and that we can continue making AlertPay payments to you. Unfortunately we have not had a response for over a week and are in limbo until we have some kind of indication of what's happening.

I would have assumed that we would have an answer one way or the other by now, or even a reason to why the account was blocked in the first place!

But, not to worry. We have a strong contingency plan and it is already in place and working rather well. If you are still making AlertPay withdrawals you are quite welcome to sit it out and wait for AlertPay to unlock the account. As soon as we have access we can complete ALL pending AlertPay withdrawals.

You also have the option of converting the AlertPay to Liberty Reserve or Global Digital Pay and withdrawing this way or just reinvesting the amount while we wait.

Whatever method you choose we are more than happy for you to continue to make your own choice for at least another week. We want to try to make this little hiccup a non issue and not panic anyone. We have the AlertPay funds, we have the LibertyReserve funds and all is under control. We do however want your patience as the additional and unpredictable load on our Liberty Reserve account means automatic withdrawals are virtually impossible to keep up (our Liberty Reserve withdrawals have doubled since we added the Exchange feature), so please dont go into a spin if your withdrawal is not instant, but instead takes about 24 hrs to complete.

The worse case scenario is that we will totally ditch AlertPay next week and allow you to exchange your AlertPay funds to a different e-currency.

Perfect Money, Solid Trust Pay and Global Digital Pay withdrawals are not affected apart from time constraints meaning they may also take up to 24 hours to complete.

Once again we would like to thank everyone for their support and understanding.

More updates soon.

Best regards

Paul

Admin

Gorgon Project Invest

Is gorgonproject breaking hyip history?This program has just add "almost"all payment processors online,and has a paying status for more tham we expect.This is still one of the best program online now,boy,since the beginning of this hyip,i haven't invest.this is my regret.Is it still safe to invest?

Is gorgonproject breaking hyip history?This program has just add "almost"all payment processors online,and has a paying status for more tham we expect.This is still one of the best program online now,boy,since the beginning of this hyip,i haven't invest.this is my regret.Is it still safe to invest?

Try to check again. Theirs so many problem right now in this site. Its has AP problem and its payments is delayed for four days now and even more, others claims. I think a site that has problem with their payment processor or ecurrency has a little chance of recovering. Because even if the site recovers it many members will try to cashout and new investors potentials will look for other much safer hyip site to invest in.

latest news update from the program on pending withdrawals also I have noticed that members commenting now they are fully restored their payment system !

News Update

May-5-2011 09:35:09 AM

We are so pleased to announce that all daily interest payments to AlertPay, Global Digital Pay, Solid Trust Pay, Perfect Money, Pecunix and Bank Wires are fully up to date.

We do however still have a back log of Liberty Reserve users waiting for payments but we expect that to be resolved by tomorrow.

This hopefully proves our intent to honor our agreement with ALL of our investors. No matter what problems are thrown at us, we will fulfill our commitment and pay your funds. There has never been any question that we would not do this right from the start.

We are a long term investment web site and we are staying for the duration. Please do not doubt us and do not think we do not have your best interests at heart.

There undoubtedly, will be challenges ahead, but please stay positive and remember this episode. We proved a lot of people wrong and will continue to do this as we are trying to be different. A lot of you realize this and hopefully you can spread the word that finally there is a genuine investment opportunity that we can all benefit from.

Stay positive, stay strong and pass the word..... we really mean business.

there is some GDP 50% offer and we can invest GDP in this program and 50% extra can be added in bonus to our investment balance !

Last 4 Days of GDP 50% Offer

May-10-2011 01:52:24 AM

Hurry! Offer ends Saturday 14th May 2011. If you have not taken advantage of the 50% bonus tha Global Digital Pay are offering if you use them to deposit funds you need to act FAST!

We think the management of GDP are totally mad, but who cares!! Its a win win situation for all concerned:

- You win, by getting 50% added to your principal - no strings

- We win because we get loads more members and deposits

- GDP win because of brand awareness and heaps of new accounts being made

Additionally, some exchangers even offer a bonus for exchanging Liberty Reserve to GDP so you are up before you even start!!!

GDP is widely available from over 35 of the most famous exchangers. We highly recommended them as a great alternative to the larger Digital Currencies (especially AlertPay!!) and we trust them 100% more than the others. Its a good opportunity to try them out and make some extra profit while you do.

This unprecedented offer starts now and is EXCLUSIVE to Gorgon Project Invest. Don't forget you only have 2 weeks. Have fun!

Terms and Conditions.

Only for New Deposits from the GDP system

Bonus added with 24 hours of initial deposit.

Not applicable to re-deposits from within the Gorgon Project Invest website.

One bonus per Gorgon Project Invest member.

Maximum $500. If you want to invest more, please contact us to see if we can arrange a deal for you.

50% bonus can be withdrawn along with the original deposit at the end of the term

No bonus added to affiliate payments.

If you ask me this site will turn to scam before or after May 15, The reason is simple. Most hyip that has bonuses that is not offered with the site is newly open means the site is asking for more money so that they can turn to scam.

Theirs a few hours down time today. I thought this site already turn to scam. But I'm happy to say that this site return after few hours of being down. I think its because they add some codes in this site. Its a sign usually happen when a site will turn to scam soon.

Theirs a few hours down time today. I thought this site already turn to scam. But I'm happy to say that this site return after few hours of being down. I think its because they add some codes in this site. Its a sign usually happen when a site will turn to scam soon.

well, thanks for the update, I have noticed investors getting paid to GDP accounts without any problem,

and thus many other investors also exchanging their LR in their account balance to GDP and getting paid smoothly,

so I understood that the investors that have pending LR payments can shift to GDP processor soon,

as there has been on time payments to that GDP e-currency.

I believe is starting to lost its charm to the investors. I am now seeing some complains about repeating delaying payments of this site. Which they said it was not their usual payout mandate. Well, good things that I reseached more about this before putting my money on this site.

the program sends an explanation in update to why the bonus to GDP deposits is delayed, check it out in their news as on 14th May, 2011.

Small Delay With GDP Bonus

May-14-2011 02:27:29 AM

Due to incredible demand we are experiencing delays with adding the 50% bonus to users accounts.

We hope to catch up within the next 24 hours. It has to be done manually, so it is very time consuming.

If you have not received your bonus by Monday, please send a support request to us and we will endeavor to to rectify the issue.

Thank you

let's just GIP being an efficient program so far should be able to resolve any kind of issues currently they have been facing !

there has been an important update on the news section !

Beware - Fake e-mail scam

May-14-2011 02:13:04 AM

Please be aware there is a fake e-mail circulating that looks like it was sent from us - BUT IT IS A SCAM. WE have not got a deal with Liberty Reserve. There is no offer, so please ignore it and delete it.

Thank you

Regards

Admin

First I am surprised when I receive email from gorgonprojectinvest.com it says :

Gorgon Project Invest - BAD NEWS!

Dear investors,

Recent issues with AlertPay caused us a huge financial loss and we are

forced to shut down Gorgon Project Invest.

Please stop making new investments.

If you have made an investment with AlertPay, please contact AlertPay

and ask for the refund. To learn how to do it visit

http://www.hyipnews.com/hyip-articles/380/MONEY/how_to_file_disputes_and_return_money_at_alertpay/

No refunds will be made to other processors.

Paul

Gorgon Project Invest

--