Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gorgonprojectinvest - gorgonprojectinvest.com

their on slow plan of 180 days term with $100 minimum that was available for only GDP investors is now extended for LR users as well,

the admin clears it due to the public demand they had to bring it for LR clients as well,

as it's hard to find GDP exchangers thus to take part in the on slow plan,

however it's still seem to be a reliable program in the hyip industry.

• 3 weeks later...

Right now I really don't know what to expect with gorgonprojectinvest anymore. In some ptp sites gorgonprojectinvest is already put in scam section. Simply because its status is always changing from paying to scam to paying and to scam again. I guess many members just keep on cashing out just to be feel safe. But I wonder how gorgonprjectinvest still earn until now.

Right now I really don't know what to expect with gorgonprojectinvest anymore. In some ptp sites gorgonprojectinvest is already put in scam section. Simply because its status is always changing from paying to scam to paying and to scam again. I guess many members just keep on cashing out just to be feel safe. But I wonder how gorgonprjectinvest still earn until now.

I see this time admin make his promise and paid manual to some LR problem payout on Saturday. Most of my friend already got their payout. I think many members still satisfied with this program and they really want to see this program can survive for long time. If you get a pending payout it is because their instantly payout are set limited so admin can prevent their account from hacker. They will refill again as fast as they can and paid manually to all pending payment.

I am getting mails from many members with their referral links of this program, GPI,

somehow, they seem to have got my mail ID in their list,

and keep on sending me the referral links,

but one thing is sure, that this project seems real that's why they could be able to stay for such a long time.

@hyipreviewblog

I know somebody and he told me he did not get paid and still pending for a month now. So I think even with manual payments it really don't take that long unless its paying selective payments. But same time I want to share this stats to all of you guys. This is the stats of gorgonproject activity or traffic.

7 day 0.02030 +6% Change in Reach over the trailing 7 day period

1 month 0.01690 +34% Change in Reach over the trailing 1 month period

3 month 0.01460 +70% Change in Reach over the trailing 3 month period

@hyipreviewblog

I know somebody and he told me he did not get paid and still pending for a month now. So I think even with manual payments it really don't take that long unless its paying selective payments. But same time I want to share this stats to all of you guys. This is the stats of gorgonproject activity or traffic.

thanks for sharing that valid point,

what is the use of their traffic or rank when they are paying selectively,

I think it's paying for small investors to have active status,

I really don't like to have invested in a hyip that makes selective payments.

Gorgonprojectinvest.com - Portfolio Update - Admin's News Letter Update July 29, 2011 06:59 PM GMT + 8 (Friday)

Gorgonprojectinvest.com - Portfolio Update - New Plan Now Available

Hi

We are delighted to announce, due to public demand from many of our 7000+ investors that we have revamped our portfolio and can offer a NEW opportunity from today.

Introducing, the 'Gladstone 365' plan. As the name suggests, this plan has a duration of 365 days, our longest term yet. It has an entry level of $100 up to a maximum investment of $250,000 and a fantastic 3.65% daily interest rate. We pay interest every day (7 days a week). All of our nominated e-currencies are accepted.

This investment plan marks a move away from our main project of interest (Gorgon Gas Project) and is focusing on another huge opportunity, but of equal quality and potential.

Your funds are pooled together and we invest in a basket of different businesses related to the Gladstone LNG (GLNG) Project in Queensland.

The plan is named after 'Gladstone', located approximately 550 kilometres by road north of Brisbane and 100 kilometres south-east of Rockhampton. Situated between the Calliope and Boyne Rivers, Gladstone is home to Queensland's largest multi-commodity port. GLNG is a groundbreaking project that will use world-first technology to process coal seam gas (CSG) into liquefied natural gas (LNG). It represents a major investment in Queensland jobs and a cleaner energy source for the future, and will cement the state's position in a booming international LNG market.

We have removed the 'Pilbara 180' plan as the 'Onslow 180' has taken precedence and is by far the more popular. Of course people who have invested in the 'Pilbara 180' will still continue to enjoy the daily interest, but the plan is closed to new investments from today.

These changes prove our commitment to a long term future for all of our investors and surely cements Gorgon Project Invest as the No.1 financial opportunity of not just this year, but many years to come.

Warm regards

Admin

Gorgon Project Invest

www.gorgonprojectinvest.com

Requested my Cashout at Gorgon Project Invest and received

it instantly for GDP Payment Processor, I don't know about

the other processors but most of my commissions are going

there.

that is why this program's status is confusing so far,

some report positive and some negative,

depending on the processor to which requested as well as depending on the amount withdrawn,

various comments on this program's stats.

Heres the deposit:)

Payment sended via LR

Date: 08/06/2011 14:38

Batch: 67260902

To Account: U8203018 (Gorgon Proje...)

Amount: $6.00

Merchant Reference: Memo: Gorgon Project Invest, Plan: Dampier 30

Yes I finally gave in and has to admit they actually stayed online so long time i have to

give them credit:))

there is some new update of yesterday

from GPI regarding AP to LR exchanges service on 12th August, 2011 !

Latest News

AlertPay to Liberty Reserve Exchanges Open Again

Aug-12-2011 08:28:13 AM

Hi Everyone

We have been trialling AlertPay to Liberty Reserve exchanges over the last week and they have been working great, so we can officially announce that because of the GDP 'problem' we are allowing AlertPay account balances to now be exchanged to Liberty Reserve for withdrawals. The fee is 10% but this is to cover the cost of the exchanges we had to make and some of the loss we encountered because of the AlertPay account closures.

There are still hundreds of investors that originally deposited funds via AlertPay and we are making sure that NO ONE loses anything by allowing the profits generated to be exchanged to Liberty Reserve. We initially adopted Global Digital Pay as the outlet for this problem, but it seems increasingly likely that their problems will not be resolved anytime soon, so we need to offer an alternative because we are in the business of looking after our investors.

We challenge anyone to compare this service offering!!

Coming soon: If the GDP problems continue, we will open up a GDP to LR exchange. Watch this Space!

Warm regards

Support Team

Gorgon Project Invest

That's good news. I think right now gorgonproject is getting stable. I don't know what is the problem with this site why its always encounter problems every month. But on thing that I really salute this site is that its has a capability to return and pay and surprise everybody including the hyip monitoring sites. lols.

@budado

lols, the monitors should be really active to update the status of this program, from problem to paying and paying to problem,

well, I think as long as we invest small amounts in here, hopefully there won't be any loss,

I think AP to LR exchanges is what more people prefer to investment profits.

• 2 weeks later...

I do agree. And its a win win situation. For simply because if you invest in here and do some exchange you save some fees.And same time GPI has a chance to have more funds as an exchanger. Because one way to another the funds will keep on revolving.

the site has returned after recent downtime,

but it's not returned fully, still few links do not work !

We're Back!Aug-26-2011 06:28:35 AM

Apologies for the downtime! There is no Support Center (Tickets, News & FAQs) until late Saturday. Please keep a note of any issues or problems and contact us over the weekend when it reopens....

It has again started paying after the hacking problem. I think it will continue for many days as it has came back strongly after facing such hacking problem. Lets hopes for best from that HYIP and it will soon become much strong and reliable place to invest in.

latest update from the program, that the site is returned as well as the support center also return to provide their service !

Support Center Returns

Posted by Paul T on 28 August 2011 12:18 PM

Welcome Back to the Support Center.

Due to unforeseen circumstances all tickets previously submitted have been lost, so you will need to re-submit a new ticket if you still have an outstanding issue or query.

Our support system was in a bit of a mess and was not working correctly, creating some confusion. So we have installed a clean version and are starting fresh.

Please can you adhere to these Support Center rules:

• Do not send repeated tickets on the same subject
  • Reply to the e-mail we send you - do not create and send a new e-mail
  • Do not try to send us Attachments - we will not open them

Thanks for your co-operation.

Support Team

• 2 weeks later...

Its now problematic again. lols. Its a roller coaster ride in here. lols. I think if I'm not mistaken its 5th time that gorgonprojectinvest has a problematic status in goldpoll. Just correct me if my counts are wrong. Now the next question is. Is this site still good to invest until now or not? lols. I think its best if we just wait and cashout as I always advice. lols.

there is some update from this site, yesterday, regarding the current statistics of the program and other updates as on 6th September, 2011 !

September Update

Posted by Paul T on 06 September 2011 06:04 PM

Hi EveryoneThis week we have seen some sensational landmarks reached. First of all our active investor membership climbed to 12000 and secondly, yesterday we entered the top 5000 web sites in the world (source: Alexa Traffic rank 5th Sept 2011). Despite recent problems it still proves we are attracting massive support and amazing success in our nine months online.

September is going to be another bumper month for Gorgon Project Invest as many more of our investors will receive their initial deposits back and join the thousands who are already in profit and making huge incomes. No other opportunity on the Internet can match our track record and potential.

It is with dismay that we seem to attract an awful lot of bad attention and publicity because of our success. Maybe its jealousy or pure distain, but it does hamper our efforts and on occasions has been distracting, but we will prevail and fight on through thick and thin. The HYIP industry also seems to breed mistrust, hysteria and unbelievable tension when things do not go to plan. This industry is different to all others and will always have bumpy rides. Digital Currencies are somewhat unpredictable, many Exchangers and Web Hosts are unreliable and when issues collide, things can go wrong and often do.

Our recent rollercoaster ride of 'issues' has proven we can meet all challenges and come through them stronger. Our current problem of withdrawal payments to Liberty Reserve account holders is still being resolved, but we know it will be back to normal very soon. All other withdrawals are up to date. It's still upsetting that quite a few people believe we are not honest in our intentions, but then again it's refreshing that most of our loyal investors understand that problems do arise from time to time. They trust us to sort them out, because we always do.

The actual current problem is that we are waiting for a very large amount of LR to be sent to our account and it has not arrived. If the Liberty Reserve issue is prolonged much longer we have instigated a contingency plan to open up our Exchange Center to Solid Trust Pay and Perfect Money for everyone to exchange (free of charge) their Liberty Reserve. It will be a temporary measure, but one that will hopefully be helpful. We have liquidated an investment to enable this to happen. We do need to wait for the funds to arrive until we can do this, but it should only take a week or so. But, this will only be a contingency if we continue to have delays with Liberty Reserve. The funds we have liquidated will be used to allow GDP exchanges too and part kept in reserve if not used. We would like to think that the outstanding payments or exchanges will start no later than the end of next week. We will try to get a more precise date ASAP.

We haven't had much luck with Digital Currencies, what with the AlertPay fiasco and the GDP problems continuing, but like I mentioned before, we will overcome all problems we face.

Please ignore the negative posts and untrue reporting you may be reading elsewhere, its part and parcel of the self destruct brigade trying to deter you from staying loyal to us. From now on we will keep you updated on this web site and on our Twitter page only. Do not trust any news you read anywhere unless it also appears on this web site. Be careful of further scam e-mails as we believe more may be on the way.

Thank you all very much for your supportAdmin

Gorgon Project Invest

I think the should have added few monitors to the site to show the visitors up to date status of the program,

couldn't find the ratings page in here, it doesn't exist, if I am not wrong,

but still I guess the site might have got updated status of paying by now, as they have fixed the recent issue as well.

Payout for Lr are pending.

I talked with there online representative and got the following reply from them.

The actual current problem is that we are waiting for a very large amount of LR to be sent to our account and it has not arrived. If the Liberty Reserve issue is prolonged much longer we have instigated a contingency plan to open up our Exchange Center to Solid Trust Pay and Perfect Money for everyone to exchange (free of charge) their Liberty Reserve. It will be a temporary measure, but one that will hopefully be helpful. We have liquidated an investment to enable this to happen. We do need to wait for the funds to arrive until we can do this, but it should only take a week or so. But, this will only be a contingency if we continue to have delays with Liberty Reserve. The funds we have liquidated will be used to allow GDP exchanges too and part kept in reserve if not used. We would like to think that the outstanding payments or exchanges will start no later than the end of next week. We will try to get a more precise date ASAP.

that's amazing solution, to solve the shortage of LR issue,

really GPI has a very good style to solve the issue that arise during the running of a hyip,

let's wish this project more success for a long time.