► UP TO $0.02 PER REFERRAL CLICK

► PAYOUT AS LOW AS $1.00

► INSTANT PAYMENT

► NO NEED TO INVEST

► AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE

► PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT 24/7

banner1.jpg

382 Members | 19 Members Online | $0 Paid | 0 Refs for Rent

Still no payments still less than 500 members. I think its better that we just wait and see for a while. If next week we see this site get 500 members then its good to try but if next week theirs no less than 500 members then its a sure and clear sign that this site is no good at all. As theirs no way this site can pay if its has low number of clickers. And that means no advertisers in here also.

offering good per click rate and its make potential daily income become high. free member will get around 50 cent a day and its very high rate. I don't know member need to make invest first in order to be able to get paid or not because it not explained in the site. but I hope not invest necessary.

i think the admin of this program has kinda edit the stats on the page of this program.the program is claiming to have paid over 28$ to members, in just 3 days online, i guess members need to research proper to see if the admin has not edit the page,though the minimum payout on the program is low and the click rate is ok but the number of ads is low

this site is looking good and there click rate is also high and they pay 100% of referral earning there minimum payout is only 1$ which is not hard to reach, they give free premium membership to new members which attract the members to there site, but there are currently no more payment proofs are available hence we need to wait some time and see some more payment proofs before join this site.