Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Steadyrise - Steadyrise.net

HYIPCORE

2 days online and also quite popular with some good status in big hyip monitors such as hyipexplorer make them as one of the hottest site now :D, and no doubt with the plans that they have, it is totally reasonable for some kind of long term hyip site like this one, i think to reach BEP, we still can do that thing

Of course,the program should have a good status amongst monitors and investors should be able to reach BEP cos the program is actually offering about 1.1% as the daily roi,if the admin is honest,this program should at least complete a round,anyways I would watch the program and see how the admin handles it

hm, it seems they just added GOLDPOLL here, i think that is good also give us more chance to earn. overall there is nothing i can say about them except until now they are still paying and i see more deposit here just made by few investors, sooner i think more investors that will invest here

@trickster,it seems you so much believe in GoldPoll,if GP doesn't invest in a hyip program,that means you wouldn't trust the hyip program,lol,anyways I can see that this program is still paying till now,I will just sit,relax and watch this program till it fades

@trickster,it seems you so much believe in GoldPoll,if GP doesn't invest in a hyip program,that means you wouldn't trust the hyip program,lol,anyways I can see that this program is still paying till now,I will just sit,relax and watch this program till it fades

who said like that, me or you?LOL, don't misunderstand people so easily ;) and i just see in Talkgold that few hyip monitors already get paid by them,, it means a good sign that they are truly paying and admin did well for now, i think for first round of investment here still possible to reach

i wonder why this program is not having a rate us page,though i think this program should sustain the plan they are offering investors, the program look like a program that can stay around for long.the daily return and the total return the program is offering investors is very reachable and sustainable for long,the admin of this program should able to sustain this program for long

I'm positive that this program can complete a term because the total roi at the end of a term here is good although profitable. Even the site has good features- a good script and nice design, security as well. The admin just has to promote the site in as much way as possible in order to attract investors if he really has good intentions for this program. The status of monitors viewing this program aren't all that encouraging as one monitor(hyipGreat) has a Scam status and some are having a Paying status while others are having a Waiting status. http://allmonitors.net/hyip/steadyrise.net

even though daily interest rate looks high, its including principal and if we calculated it again with left the principal behind, we will found reasonable number of daily interest rate. according to me, it will make the site able to sustain long. but its still need further proof to make us really sure.

even though daily interest rate looks high, its including principal and if we calculated it again with left the principal behind, we will found reasonable number of daily interest rate. according to me, it will make the site able to sustain long. but its still need further proof to make us really sure.

I think that above plan is normal and not high as you saying, it only have total is 140% after 35 days mean be more 1% per day here, if site have have principal, sure they will tell above therefore it only is this amount and it is reasonable and it is not surprise when we can see that almost monitors at this time too have approved for them with status "Paying"