Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

autopay - autopay.bz

nomiasif

The language of the site is not at all understandable and when i am trying to translate the language using google chrome translator it is not all possible to translate that it is showing an error message saying the Language not determined . so if this is the problem then none of the investor will try to invest with this program .

actually the link of this site still understandable so much, since if we hover to that menu/link we wil see that the page still use english, but when i want to register here i have some problem with the language and when i want to try translate it with Google Translate, the result is null, i think i will skip them even this site for me is good enough

good profit rate given for short term period. with affordable minimum invest, I am sure this site able to attract many investors to join. but unfortunately 200% after 2 days will make the site unable to last long paying. the stake is very high if investors choose to make invest in this hyip site.

If only would forthe dangers ahead when investing in the programs none will invest with them. I dont need to make further research to notice the program wont stay long mainly because the roi is way too high, even I've doubt if admin can release payment here. It just will be safe not to invest here.

If only would forthe dangers ahead when investing in the programs none will invest with them. I dont need to make further research to notice the program wont stay long mainly because the roi is way too high, even I've doubt if admin can release payment here. It just will be safe not to invest here.

they are paying now if you check in some hyip monitos that monitoring them, the status of this program is paying there, but for long term i still doubt if they can stay longer, but to paid people i don't have any doubt, the only problem is how long they can sustain? especially with quite high plan's rate they have

good profit rate given for short term period. with affordable minimum invest, I am sure this site able to attract many investors to join. but unfortunately 200% after 2 days will make the site unable to last long paying. the stake is very high if investors choose to make invest in this hyip site.

Absolutely here we will see this kind of HYIP will not sustain too long in the market here. 200% RoI after 48 days investment here is all the way too high and not good at all here. It is better for us here not to invest on the HYIP like this. It is impossible for the Admin to pay the members that high

they are paying now if you check in some hyip monitos that monitoring them, the status of this program is paying there, but for long term i still doubt if they can stay longer, but to paid people i don't have any doubt, the only problem is how long they can sustain? especially with quite high plan's rate they have

I don't think that this site is good even it is paying or not because we too can see that their language is very difficult to understand, it is not English, Russian, how site will attract investors as with this language, their rate is normal but with 48 hours to wait, I think that it will be too risk for anyone to invest here best we should skip this program

What rate are you talking about,I don't see any good thing in this program,the language alone distracts so many investors,I don't need to check if the status of this program is PAYING or not,I know that the admin would scam investors in not time,200% after 48 hours is just crazy,it doesn't really make any sense,the program can NEVER complete the cycle

well i just hope nobody is thinking of having anything to do with this program now,i dont think the program is paying investors anymore,according to my research on this program,all the hyip monitors that have this program listed on there page are not having this program listed with not paying and scam status, i guess investors just need to ignore this program and invest with other better programs.

What a strange language used by this hyip. I don't think I've come across such a language. Well, the site is secure and has a good script and design but its not enough assurance to invest here because the roi offered are very high and unrealistic. Giving this program a skip is something investors will be doing without hesitation.

@trickster the least you can expect to see is the program paying for few day(s) ,none can foretell. But talking about sustainability, I wont give credit to the admin inhere. Also It might be possible admin is practicing selective method of payment only to monitors so Its quite misleading to always trust monitor status in programs with high roi, so dont be admin might not even pay all investors here.