Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

investors-dream - investors-dream.net

nomiasif

i am not the admin@

Investing is an only method to become financially independent. For everybody in hands the fate. If you are reasonable - you think on before. Today - plan life of morrow. And if you are a man, with middle or subzero sufficiency, and you it does not arrange, then only on you how many money depends it will be for you in a month, or two. . . In a year. . . Our company helps to begin to work on only faithful method to become rich.

plans:::

120% after 1 day

170% after 3 days

220% after 5 days

payment::: LR, PM

https://investors-dream.net/?ref=nomiasif

The major disadvantage of this program is the Language and when we look into the site the site is an Russian sites with Russian Language and most of the international users will not at all show interest in invest with this geo targeted programs . And in my opinion most of the Russian sites will be turning into scam with in a short period of time .

The major disadvantage of this program is the Language and when we look into the site the site is an Russian sites with Russian Language and most of the international users will not at all show interest in invest with this geo targeted programs . And in my opinion most of the Russian sites will be turning into scam with in a short period of time .

err, why you don't take few times to surf in this site for a while, about 10 seconds maybe?. if you do that i am sure that 95% you will notice that they have english page, by click english flag here. for me their plan's rate totally profitable for short term program and they have SSL security too + nice script :D

good to see that the site already completed with ddos and ssl protection. it way will make investors feel comfort to make transaction or just login to the member area. by the way, the profit rate given is in the high side and actually, difficult to accept the fact that this hyip will going to last long. the safe method to get profit here is hit and run perhaps.

That's very right,the site is fully secured,it has antiddos protection and ssl encryption,I don't really like the template used for the site,hit and run would be suitable for this program,I am sure it would pay for some days though I haven't checked if it is paying or not

despite the high return this program is offering investors,this program is still having a paying status with hyip monitors.i still see more than 5 hyip monitors that have the program listed with paying status and even if the program is truly still paying, i dont think the program is safe for any new hyip invest to invest with the program.

Although I don't yet join this site but I think that their plans are normal, only have problem of monitors are very bad, how they will run as when status of monitors are same: http://allmonitors.net/hyip/investors-dream.net? site have ran 3 days already and ROI rate of GSmonitors still is zero, therefore I think that I will skip this program, it will be very risk when invest here

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen this problem from some before days before if they are good, we must see Roi rate in monitors, however Roi still is zero therefore it is not surprise with what you saying. I think that sure you too have invest money here and can't withdraw fund for to this time, it is sad for all, hope that you will be more lucky in other projects