Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Amvio - Amvio.com

xetang

Our company has already been in business for more than 10 yearsand over the years we have obtained considerable successes. We began the business in England in 2000, and the main office of company is located there. The first two years were used starting up, finding clients, and then officially registering under the name Amvio in 2002. Out company is well-known under that name in many countries, but we have been renamed Douglas Enterprises Ltd. since 2012.

Plan 1:

1,1% day for 50 DAYS

1,3% day for 100 DAYS

Min $25 - Max $500,000

Plan 2:

1,4% day for 50 DAYS

1,6% day for 100 DAYS

Min $100 - Max $500,000

Plan 3:

1,7 % day for 50 DAYS

1,9 %day for 100 DAYS

Min $1000 - Max $500,000

Plan 4: 2% daily for 75 days

Min $400 - Max 500,000

Licensed Script

DDoS Protection

SSL Encryption

Accept: LR, PM, STP

Click Here To Join

The script used by this HYIP here is nice and pretty. It seems to be a professional HYIP site. RoI offered is also nice and reasonable here. The only thing here we can see, the minimum to invest on this HYIP here is too high, $25 to start making investment here. Usually other HYIPs require only $10

The investment plans of the site is really very reasonable to invest and i am sure that most of the investors will be accepting those investment plans because they are quite sustainable and at the same time profitable . but it would be good if the admin really add some good security measures in the site since it is a long term investment site .

$25 is kinda high for me, if they can have only $15 maybe i can achieve of it, aside of that thing this site also hosted in dragonara, which i think admin must be have some bucks to have hosting there. well their ROI investment plans rate totally good and for long term i can say they will pay

For to this time too this site too have ran enough a day already and we too can see that have had very many monitors approved for them with status "Paying", I think that it is good although don't have many monitors listed for this site but it is first day and it is good for beginning, I hope that this status will keep long until they complete first round

all the investment plans are very reasonable to invest and i am sure that many of the investors will be getting attracted to the rate of interest they are offering because it is quite profitable and at the same time payable by the admin of this program it would be good if the admin have added ssl to the site since it is long term investment

i really love the design of this program,the script used on the program is unique and i find the program very attractive but i think the admin of the program ought to have added security to this program,the program is offering investors a very reasonable and reachable return and the daily return offered is also very reasonable.

The plans are okay and the site has a unique script and design but looking at the plans critically, I'm not sure if investors can make profits here because the 1st plan which has the shortest duration will have a roi that won't yield profits when the term is completed unless the principal is returned and some programs offering to return principal end up not doing so. If the program doesn't end up returning principal at the end of the term in the 1st plan, even if the program completes a term, investors will be at a loss. The 2nd plan on the other hand has a very long duration and a term there is likely not to be completed. Let's hope the admin returns principal in the first plan after the term is completed. For now, my fingers are crossed.

all plan offering reasonable daily profit rate. usually such offer will make the site able to last long paying. but because this hyip not monitored, investors should search payment proof report in order to make sure that the site really paying. by the way, they also offering good commission in referral program.

yes, it is correct and I'm too not surprise when they can pay out good for all investors and monitors with this plans, we too can see that for to this time, this site have ran completely 4 days already and have had more 20 monitors approved for them and almost is in status "Paying", although it still is very early to define anything because their plans up to 50 days but I believe that this site can run good and complete at least a round with their script