Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Vertexfund - Vertexfund.com

xetang

Welcome to vertexfund.com

Vertexfund is an investment company offering its services to individual and corporate investors worldwide. We are a team of experienced traders, bankers, financial analysts, and account managers. In the effort to make investing online easier, we have created a unique, easy-to-use product that is now available to everyone through this website. Our service provides highly lucrative return on investment along with complete account privacy, top level online security, an efficient account management and fully dedicated support team. All our members have equal opportunity to benefit from an attractive Investment Plans.

7% daily for 30 days

Min $10 - Total: 210%

DDos Protection

SSL Encryption

Comodo Secured

Licensed Script

Dedicated Sever

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: Click Here To Join

Looks like it is a long term investment program so it would be good if the admin have added some good security measures to the site i mean the ssl layer to the site that makes most of the investors to get attract to the site any ways they have a very good script and attractive investment plan .

i dont think there is much to be said on this program, this program is only gonna scam any hyip investor that think this program will sustain 7% daily,though the program will pay investors for few days or maybe weeks but i can tell no hyip investors will reach bep on this program.even the total return the program is offering is way too high.210% in 30 days is not sustainable.

Yes, but I think that their plans are not too high because too can see that 7% daily for 30 days mean 210% for 30 days here and investors will have more 3% per day, with many good site, they still can pay out good and long with this plans, however, I too think that this site will be difficult to complete their plan because seem as admin don't have many funds in promoting therefore it have ran a day already but status of monitors still are very bad with when don't have any good monitors to approve and almost is in status "Waiting"

i dont think there is much to be said on this program, this program is only gonna scam any hyip investor that think this program will sustain 7% daily,though the program will pay investors for few days or maybe weeks but i can tell no hyip investors will reach bep on this program.even the total return the program is offering is way too high.210% in 30 days is not sustainable.

What we can see here, 7% daily is high already. The total in 30 days will be 210%. It is still reasonable if the Principal is already included in the daily RoI here. But, if it is not included, then we can see, the RoI here is all the way too high

What we can see here, 7% daily is high already. The total in 30 days will be 210%. It is still reasonable if the Principal is already included in the daily RoI here. But, if it is not included, then we can see, the RoI here is all the way too high

You should check again plans, I don't tell with principal, mean be it don't have principal here and investors only can receive amount 210% after 30 days, mean about more 3% per day with this site, it is reasonable and it is not too high as my idea, but at least admin too should try to promote more in monitors if want to attract investors, too least monitors approved at this time, it is not good status

a very new program :D, this site could be a good potential place for users to earn fast bucks from HYIP industry, the rate maybe for some poeple is high but if they see their plan's lifetime then they will know that is not that high i can say they are profitable since they are middle term investment program

With just a day of being online, this program already has a good number of monitors viewing it with some having a Paying status while others are having a Waiting status. http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/vertexfund.com?final=1 I'm sure that the status of other monitors will change to paying soon(possibly in some hours time) because the roi offered here is okay as it can take investors into profits although I don't think the program will complete a term as the total roi after a term is 210% which is more than twice our original investments.

@nomiasif: this kind of site is hard if we want to use their affiliate program since not all people really want to invest in this site and about how long we still cannot decide about it, as we know that they are paying and in the top of their performance for now. so i think first round still okay for them but that is only my own prediction.

How do you think as about this status : http://allmonitors.net/hyip/vertexfund.com? I think that it is not really good because very many monitors monitors still is not good status although they have invested here, even too have had monitors approved for this site with status "Problem", I don't think that this site will exist long if this status is not early to be changed

You all should know that this program is not sustainable,it is so gleary,7% as the daily roi for 30 days is not just reasonable and sustainable cos if we look at it properly,we can deduce that the program is offering above 3% as the daily roi without the principal,this is quite high

@luke1,you should know that the principal is included in the daily roi,so you don't expect the program to return principal

just vissited the site and found out that thios site is already listed on many hyip monitors site the status is paying so far and its enough to explain that this hyip site is legit mate the profit rate given is including not reasonable actually and if consider to make investment investors ahould prepare to the worst cenario

total profit return shows that this site actually offering high daily nett profit. with that, I doubt that this site will able to last for many round and even I doubt that they able to finish the first round of investment contract. by the way, investors will reach BEP in 15 days around and if consider to make invest, better hope that the site still paying for first 15 day after investors make invest.

You all should know that this program is not sustainable,it is so gleary,7% as the daily roi for 30 days is not just reasonable and sustainable cos if we look at it properly,we can deduce that the program is offering above 3% as the daily roi without the principal,this is quite high

@luke1,you should know that the principal is included in the daily roi,so you don't expect the program to return principal

more 3% per day are difficult high for a long site but you too should note that time of Refund is not short, it up to 30 days, if admin have more investor to invest here, I think that he will be not difficult to pay out for all investors, site too run not long and have good status in almost monitors at this time therefore I think that this is site need to note for in all