Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dollarcrew - Dollarcrew.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Dollar crew is one of the leading financial organizations, involved in foreign exchange trading. Our traders have received intense training in the field of FOREX trading, and their superior skills in the art of such trading, keeps our firm a class apart from every existing business of such a kind, and outmatches them in every aspect. Years of practice and research in the field of foreign exchange trading have proved very beneficial to us in the generations of high yield returns. Trading have proved very beneficial to us in the generations of high yield returns. Even though foreign exchange trading is a highly lucrative field, it takes experienced and well-trained individuals to exploit the market in the most profitable way; and that is exactly where our state of uniqueness comes. Our team of foreign exchange traders helps you to make money from your invested funds, in the most secure, safe, and reliable way, without any loss. We invite every online investor to try out our program, and take the chance of making high profits in the safest way. Join our company now!

Plan:

2% daily profit for 90 days!

Accept: LR, PM

Join Dollarcrew here

2% daily for 90 days that is really a very reasonable investment plans and i am sure that many of the investors will accept this roi as the reasonable roi . not ony for the investors for the admin also it is easy to pay the investor . but looks like the site is gone into scam because it is almost 16 days and no monitors .

After checking the website of this HYIP here, unfortunately we can see here the script used by this HYIP here is very fancy and cheap. It is not pretty at all here. Although RoI offered by this HYIP here is good and nice, but, the script is also an important thing to see how good the HYIP is

I kind of wonder how the program could have been online for this long and made such a huge payment

"Started Dec 10, 2012

Running days 16

Total accounts 83

Active accounts 21

Total deposited $ 4,546.64

Total withdraw $ 294.80"

with not even a single monitor on their radar listing them at their site.sincerely i am kind of scared of such a site.

i really wondering if this program will be a good site later, since i don't see they listed in any hyip monitors for now plus they are still paying some investors until yesterday, for today i don't see any latest payment, actually this is not good for them and also for investors who don't reach BEP yet

i though this program ought to have being paying investors by now,the program is a daily paying program and according to hyip monitors having the program listed,the program has being running online for 4 days now and no hyip monitor is having the program listed with paying status i think investors need to be careful and do proper research on this program

Even with a sustainable plan the program is still having a waiting status. It just will be too early to conclude yet since there's plenty of time to fix things alright. The program can go a long way but all depends on admin to release payment till then I dont think the program is worth investing for now.

offering reasonable interest rate and maybe support the site able to sustain long. the site also offering good commission in referral program and for every referral, referrer with get 8% commission. this rate is higher than mostly other hyip referral program.

I think that admin of this site have tried to create this program for target to scam investors because as I see that site too have had problem when it can't load at this time, other status of monitors are very bad, I don't think that this is good site for investing here when they have status too bad in monitors. Anyways lucky! When site too have closed, hope that everyone will not lost fund here

Yeah that's true.it seems the site is totally gone.This was what i saw when i tried visiting the site

"Warning : Division by zero in /home/dollarcr/public_html/index.php on line 1991

Settings are broken. Contact developers please"

guys there is nothing the admin inhere would be offering again.