Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hispabux - hispabux.com

obeconline

well i just want to say that you started this thread and its your duty to post the rates and other information about the site.otherwise the rates are too high which we normally get in upgraded memberships.4 ads are available to click and 8 cents earnings were available but the members are not joining and active on it.

just visited the site and there is notification that the site still on maintain process. but looks like the admin will not launch the site anymore because he/she choose to open the new one. old member of this site who already make request payment and wait to receive it, probably will not get paid.

Just saw the update from admin.

Admin Maintenance

Dear members:

The extension of the license period, with the conditions that we believe, wecan continue to maintain this domain (. Com).

This has led us to have to open a newPTC keeping the same

name (HISPABUX), but with the domain (. net).

We will be operatingwith this page until 1/13/20 for you can take your time to set new record inthe new page,

Http://www.hispabux.net,

conservaréis wherethe clicks made ​​to date and the gains in hispabux.comin compensation for the transfer will be increased by 10%.

Memberships will bepreserved similarly acquired.

We thank you for your loyalty and your understanding.

We do this to ensure a longer residence time and better service and deals that will benefit everyone.

If any member wishes to collect the achievements so far why not decide to continue, may request payment of their earnings, which will be executed immediately.

Receive our appreciation and gratitude and I hope as soon as possible in the new page:

http://www.hispabux.net

Consistent with its action:

THIS PAGE IS CLOSED FOR NEW RECORDS

Its very impressing the site is upgrading, on the contrary I think majority are going to be affected with the maintainance as the schedule will end on January 13th,2012. I think its quite long to wait hopefully everything will get back to normal.

well i have being trying to access this program for couple of minute no and i keep getting a message that the program is under maintenance, i guess the program will be back soon,i want to check with the program and i want to know the minimum payout on the program since the admin of the program did not state the minimum payout

when i click on your referral link it show me message that site is under maintenance hope this site will come back soon because i seen many site that they show this type of message but not able to come back or admin not able to stable the site but in the other way they cheat there members.