Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

onlyonebux - onlyonebux.com

obeconline

well the rates mentioned on the upgraded page are showing as 1 cent per ad click but in the ads page 10 ads are available and by clicking all of ads we are only able to earn 1 cent daily which is not enough for the no minimum payout site.

If it true so i think this is very low earning here and it such a waste of time if we earn money here and if you consider 1 cent per day this mean it will take 100 days to reach 1$ so i think we should leave this site because the rate are very low and not good for earning.

i guess ptc members need to be careful or better still do proper research before clicking on this program,the program has being running online for more than 8 days now and the program is not having any proof of payment to show that the program is paying,despite the low minimum payout the program is offering,the program has not paid any memebrs

this site design and script is same as others site but the click rate of this site is good and referral earning is also good but what is the minimum payout there i am not seen on site too but there are still need to wait some time before join because no members is get paid from them till now.

Well, i didn`t see any place where i can find minimum payout and i see that the number of ads has been increased for free members so this means it is good sign and it could be possible the admin is looking to work in their site, furthermore, if anyone know about their minimum payout so inform me because i really want to know it before joining it.

this site design and script is same as others site but the click rate of this site is good and referral earning is also good but what is the minimum payout there i am not seen on site too but there are still need to wait some time before join because no members is get paid from them till now.

Well, this is true, when we go and check the website of this PTC here, the script used by this PTC is about the same thing and there is nothing different here. This is just about like other PTC. Nothing so special with this one. Even this PTC has low earning offered here

Earn up to $0.02 for Your Click

Another up to ptc site rate. its funny that you are looking and hoping that you can earn 2 cents per click in here but the truth is that you only going to end up losing your time in here and even month if you invest or advertise in here. Because this site has actually low rate. Only once in a blue moon you can get 2 cents ads in here the rest are mini cent ads.