Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gfbux - gfbux.com

obeconline

you are just posting the threads by copying from some information from the homepage.its not enough please join the site first and post the required information...

Privilege: Standard

Pay per click $0.0100

Pay per referral click $0.0025

Payout policies

Days registered for payout 0

Clicks needed for payout 100

Payout minimum $4.00

Interval between payouts 15 days

Payout method Manually

payment processors:::: not added yet

you are just posting the threads by copying from some information from the homepage.its not enough please join the site first and post the required information...

Privilege: Standard

Pay per click $0.0100

Pay per referral click $0.0025

Payout policies

Days registered for payout 0

Clicks needed for payout 100

Payout minimum $4.00

Interval between payouts 15 days

Payout method Manually

payment processors:::: not added yet

Well, the minimum payout is too high i mean 4$ is too much and it will take too much time to reach it furthermore the circumstances is for free members so if anyone want to earn money here so he need to upgrade an account otherwise the admin is looking to pay to free members.

well this program is under maintenance as at the time i check with the program but i must warn,the program isn't gonna get much members that will like to click on the program due to high minimum payout the program has set,i can tell the program will struggle to get members that will like to click on the program.

well the site click rate is good and referral earning is also good but it is for premium members for standard members the earning is low and minimum payout is high 4$ is very hard to reach but now the site is under admin maintenance and site is open for all after 8 hours then i check some more information about this site.

Well, it is still under maintenance wonder when will it back, however, there are many other site which are good enough to work with so we should something else because this site is not giving good rates to users so this means we can`t earn good amount here so it is better to find other site.

Admin Maintenance

Dear Friends

GF Bux is a new site setting up instant payment gateways

Maintenance by admin ongoing. Please check back later.

Co operate with us for your great future earnings....registrations will continue.

If this site will return then lets see if its going to grow. One thing I'm sure right now this site is a new site and yet its down maintenance right away? I think that is not the main reason. The main reason is that this site has chance something in its script and that's why its down right now. But that's only my guess. I don't know what really the real reason.

• 2 months later...

Very well this ptc website is three months old now and i do think just by statistics we can easily easily determine that people dont desire to work onto it because they are aware that its impossible to realize such higher minimum payout on this ptc. I do believe now its too late if admin reduced its payout, it doesn't effect the particular reputation.

I don't think it is a good idea to join this website at all. Minimum payout is seriously too high for members to achieve. Worst part is that this website has been opened since last year December but yet only 600+ members have joined. This shows that this website has been skipped by many members already. Admin claimed $260+ paid but only 2 payment proofs seen. Admin lying ?

643 Members | 0 Members Online | $267 Paid | 187 Refs for Rent

Its just seems too good to be true. Just look at the site its only has less than 700 members and yet its already paid 267 dollars. If a site like this one has paid that much already with this few members then I guess this site can really last long. I do hope I can see this site paying good and paying well for a long time also. But I doubt it. I even doubt if the site stats is real.