clickinprize - clickinprize.com

obeconline

Well, the actual rates are as below

Standard

5 ads $0.0475 Premium

5 ads $0.0950 Elite

5 ads

$0.0950

So the rates you showed in your post is irrelevant to this site or you might get from other site, however, i have clarified this so now these rates are offered for each respected memberships.

i though this program ought to have being paying members,the program has set a very low minimum payout and the program has being running online for more than 6 days now and the program is not having any proof of payment to show yet,despite the low minimum payout of 2$ they have set,no payment has being made

well the design and color of this site is looking good and the click rate for standard members is 1 cent which is not bad but referral earning is very low and the minimum payout is 2$ which is hard to achieve, there are currently 684 members are registered but no one are able to cash out because there is no any payment proof are available hence before join this site i need to wait some time and see some proofs.

i though this program ought to have being paying members,the program has set a very low minimum payout and the program has being running online for more than 6 days now and the program is not having any proof of payment to show yet,despite the low minimum payout of 2$ they have set,no payment has being made

Yeah, it is true that no one get payment from this site, it is because they are giving 4 ads for people and you get 4 cents for it so it means you will need to click daily on 50 days or if you have some referrals so you will get it early, however, the program is new and it will take some time to issue their first payment proof.

696 Members | 13 Members Online | $0 Paid | 151 Refs for Rent

Theirs still no payments but the big question is this. Is their someone who request payments in here in the first place? I don't think theirs a pending payments in here either because if their is then I guess theirs going to be lots of complain of no payments by now. Anyway I'm just hoping that we can see this site turn to paying soon. Lets just hope someone will reach minimum and request payments in here.