Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Eurobux - Eurobux.net

jirimix

this program is not a new program,the program has being running online for like 8 days now and the program is still show resent proof of payment, i just hope the admin of the program is still sincere to ptc members,as i dont know how i can confirm the proof of payment i saw for the program, i will loved to know how genuine they are.

the script of this site is looking good and the click rate which is 4 cents per click i think this is very high for per click and hence i know this is not for standard members and the referral earning is also not good but one good thing is that there is no minimum payout hence we are able to cash out in one day.

this program is not a new program,the program has being running online for like 8 days now and the program is still show resent proof of payment, i just hope the admin of the program is still sincere to ptc members,as i dont know how i can confirm the proof of payment i saw for the program, i will loved to know how genuine they are.

Yeah, they are giving good advantage to all members even if you are a free member you will get more good feature rather than any paid membership in other PTC, furthermore, i am really impressed with their policy as they don`t have any limit for payment so this is good for a new PTC site.