Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

money-7days - money-7days.com

nomiasif

The minimum amount to withdraw in here is 4 dollars. So I'm just wondering what is the connection of money for 7 days? I mean why is the site name money-7days if you can't earn money in seven days in here? I guess the admin of this site is just recycling either its url link or its script. Because I can't seem connect the site name and the site plans and rates.

the minimum payout on this program will really make this program struggle to get members that will like to work on the program,the minimum is high despite the standard click rate the program is having.but i guess members will lots of referral might be thinking of giving the program a trial.but i dont think the ptc program will be ok for ordinary member.

• 2 weeks later...

the click rate of this site for standard member is 1 cent and referral earning is 0.005$ but minimum payout is 4$ which is looking very high , when i check there payment proofs i am surprised that there are only 4 payment proofs are present out of this 3 payment from same username and they just show that proofs not uploaded yet and no any ptc site pay there member if they not post there previous payment proof hence i think this site is scam.