First 20,000 Members get $1 Purchase Balance Instantly

NEW site from Admin Phd-clix, phd-bux!

63655018152385844858.jpg

PRIVATE SERVER!

5 YEARS SUBSCRIPTION!

Free registration, thank you:

PHD-GOLD - Gold Rush to Success.

banner1.png

well i guess this program should be having proof of payment pretty soon,the program has being running online just few hours ago and the program has being doing well,though the program hasn't paid anybody yet but the program is having good active members and the minimum payout on the program will reachable on time for members with lots of referral

no doubt site site is good and legit and we can trust on it in the matter of making purchase on it because the admin is trusted and also running two other ptcs sites....the problem regarding it is number of ads which are 78 and is taking too much time to complete.admin need to make reforms in his site.

this site design and colors looking good and it is good that they provide free premium membership for new members there click rate is good for premium members and they paid 50% referral earning which is also good but i am not understand 1 thing is that why they increase there minimum payout as 1$-2$ i think this site is not paid because when we reach 1$ the site minimum payout is increases to 2$ after reaching 2$ they cheat with us hence i am not join this site and advice other too that stay a way from this site.

this site design and colors looking good and it is good that they provide free premium membership for new members there click rate is good for premium members and they paid 50% referral earning which is also good but i am not understand 1 thing is that why they increase there minimum payout as 1$-2$ i think this site is not paid because when we reach 1$ the site minimum payout is increases to 2$ after reaching 2$ they cheat with us hence i am not join this site and advice other too that stay a way from this site.

sorry dear I get paid from sister site phd-bux and phd-clix about 520 dollars already by good strategy you must know ref earning don't count in micro ads even members who had ref around 300-400 ref it is not easy to earn as I guess But I can earn about 0.82 dollars per day It is good.