Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cash-age - Cash-age.com

xetang

Yes, it is correct, site still is developing very strong with almost new site is being added daily here and at this time, I too see that very many trusted monitors too have been added with status "Paying", it is nice status and I think that with this status, may be admin want to keep to run monthly even yearly as he is used to say before. I too have had new payment today with this site and it is nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 1/27/2013 8:52 AM

Batch: 129192369

From Account: U0375516 (Cash Age)

Amount: $31.20

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from The Maya New Age

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good and it is payment from my referrals, site still is running very stable and still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, site too have completed a new week and they have began to pay out very good for this week. My latest payment:

Date: 2013-01-28 05:58:53

Reference Number: 4GRW8R-D4S2SC-XNFWFX

Transaction Type: (api) Received from

Name/Email: admin@cash-age.com

Transaction Status: Completed

Gross: $1.32

Fees: $0.27

Net: $1.05

Your walletMain - _____________________________

Details: Withdraw to zozo278 from The Maya New Age

the plans and the script have not any sustainability and not suitable and the rate or return is also not fine so it means this is not the good place for the investors to take the risk for getting some profit and even there is not any monitor is present for the monitoring of this site so just stay away form here.

the plans and the script have not any sustainability and not suitable and the rate or return is also not fine so it means this is not the good place for the investors to take the risk for getting some profit and even there is not any monitor is present for the monitoring of this site so just stay away form here.

Oh? I think that you are saying without have any basic in all, do you check status of monitors yet when say that "don't have any monitors is present for monitoring with this site"? I think that sure you don't know way to check in all because at this time have had more 40 monitors have approved for this site and almost is in status "Paying". I too just receive new payment not long and having more $2 PM in account now from Referrals. I think that you should check in detail all before say here. Everything still need to be really. My latest payment:

Date: 1/28/2013 10:04 AM

Batch: 129298466

I too have had new payment with this site today and it is very nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, I earning very good from active referral at this time when my payment is from referrals invested with PM here, they still are paying very fast, it is nice when invest here and receive payments daily with this site. As below is My latest payment:

The amount of 2.96 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U2193183->U3878693. Memo: API Payment.

Withdraw to zozo278 from The Maya New Age.. Date: 20:02 28.01.13.

Batch: 15909924.

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and it too cause so that I and my referrals still are reinvesting daily here, it is helping my balance increasing daily and earning better here, it is nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 1/29/2013 7:12 AM

Batch: 129425158

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site not too have ran about 41 days already but they still developing very good when amount of deposit have passed $120000 at this time and I and almost investors still receiving payment very stable here. My latest payment:

Date: 1/30/2013 9:15 AM

Batch: 129589674

Amount: $0.42

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors and for to this time, site still is running very stable and it is reasonable so that I think that it still is chance for investing and therefore I still reinvest daily with this site. As below is My latest payment:

Date: 1/30/2013 9:15 AM

Batch: 129589670

Wow,this is a large sum of funds that you have invested in this program,don't you feel this might be risky 'cos this program has been running for some time,though all hyips do involves risk,it would have been better if you have invested in this program the moment it was launched

I don't think as your idea is correct because you should note that this is not long site, it is short site with time of refunding only a day therefore although it have ran very long already but as my idea, even it is safer with long sites and new sites at this time, because site still running and paying out very stable therefore it is not too risk here in all when they have short plans. I too have had new payment today with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 1/31/2013 7:14 AM

Batch: 129721056