Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cash-age - Cash-age.com

xetang

AVITA Trade Investment, LTD, is a Cayman offshore based company founded in June 2010. Cayman Islands offer several advantages like unique combination of stability, innovative legislation, commercial strength, Government support, and the absence of corporate, capital gains, income, payroll and withholding taxes, on domestic or foreign entities.

125 % after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount Profit

Plan 1 $10 - $100 104.00%

Plan 2 $101 - $500 106.00%

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 110.00%

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 120.00%

Plan 5 $5,001 - $50,000 125.00%

200% after 3 day

Plan Spent Amount Profit

Plan 1 $10 - $100 115.00%

Plan 2 $101 - $500 125.00%

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 145.00%

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 165.00%

Plan 5 $5,001 - $50,000 200.00%

700% after 10 day

Plan Spent Amount Profit

Plan 1 $10 - $100 150.00%

Plan 2 $100 - $500 200.00%

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 250.00%

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 500.00%

Plan 5 $5,001 - $50,000 700.00%

30 days deposit. 2500%

Plan Spent Amount Profit

Plan 1 $1,000 - $50,000 2500.00%

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Comodo Secured

Licensed Script

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join here: Cash-age.com

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't really access the program from my end,but I think this program should pay,though 104% is really on the high side and it would not make the program not to last but since it is an after 1 day program,I am so sure that it would pay,investors should confirm it paying before investing in it

The site is up for now,I think the inaccessibility is from my end,I checked þhe rate us page,there are 3 monitors listed on the page and all of them are having the status as WAITING,I think those monitors hasn't gotten any referral that is why they are having the status as WAITING,the stats shows that the program has started paying ref.comm. and here is the stats below

Total accounts 55

Active accounts 8

Total deposited $ 370.00

Total withdraw $ 6.04

Visitors online 16

Members online 1

though this program might work for hit and run but i guess investors need to be careful with this program cause this program might not even pay them,investors can only hit and run on this program on the first day the program is launch the program is not gonna be safe for any new investor that think they can get something out of the program on the second day.

The site is accessible at my end and I'm impressed to see a good script with a nice black an grey design. The site is also secure which is a good sign. Even with such high returns, it may manage to pay for 2days but it may not last for up to 3days because the 3-day plan is offering to double our investments after 3days

I can't really access the program from my end,but I think this program should pay,though 104% is really on the high side and it would not make the program not to last but since it is an after 1 day program,I am so sure that it would pay,investors should confirm it paying before investing in it

If the site is unaccessible at your end,then try another browser because its working well at my side.I would like to make a correction that the roi is 125% not 104%,also the program is having 5 monitors having paying status.http://monhyip.net/monhyip/hyip/cash-age.

@ofejiro20,I have already made a post that the site is now up,anyways I checked the program again and I noticed that 9 monitors are now listing it ,6 of the monitors are showing it as PAYING while the rest 3 are showing it as WAITING,I think the program is still paying,I am not surprised about it at all cos I know it would surely pays

I too see that this site is having problem about accessing today I have tried very many time to access site but can't, site have ran about 2 days and I see that it have had this problem, I think that it is not good and it is not safe for investing here. About status of monitors, I too see that it is not good although have some monitors in status "Paying" but it is not good monitors and don't have many good monitors to approve for this site

this program may possibly work for strike in addition to run i suppose people need to be cautious with this particular plan result in this program may well not actually pay out these people people can easily simply strike in addition to are powered by this program on the primary day time this software is actually start this software just isn't about to become risk-free for virtually any brand new buyer that will think they might get a thing outside the plan.

The site is currently unavailable,since the program is an after 1 day program,this inaccessibility of the site might lead to the end of the program,the admin might take advantage of it,as far as I am concerned,there is no reason for any investor to invest in this program cos the program has been running for several days

I think that even I can access good this site, it too is difficult to exist long because status of monitors with this site at this time is not good when almost monitors is "Waiting" and even with monitors for status "Paying", it too is not clearly when ROI rate is zero, I don't think that investors will like to invest in this program when status is same

Yea,you are right,it seems the inaccessibility is now affecting the program,there are 23 monitors listed in the rateus page and about are listing it as PAYING while the rest are having it as WAITING and they invested in the program,it seems that the admin has started doing a selective payments,and if this is happening in a hyip program,it means that the program is about to die

With my experience when a site in this status, it will be not long to exist because when they will not have many investors to invest daily and therefore it will be difficult so that they can continue to keep monitors in good status and it too is cause so that site is badder when monitors don't support them in all. Other, we too can see that at this time very many same site just launch not long therefore it will be very difficult to attract investors

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, it is very nice when we too can see that site have ran better all things that we think about it, site have ran good and paying good up to 12 days when almost monitors approved for them with status "Paying" at this time. and have had more 20 monitors approved for them with status "Paying" therefore I think that this is good site for investing and I too have decided to invest with this site. As below is my first deposit:

Date: 12/31/2012 06:17 PM

Batch: 125987250

Sent To: U0375516 (Cash Age)

Amount: $30.00

Memo: Deposit to The Maya New Age User zozo278

It is nice when final today, I too have had first payment with this site and they paid out very good with payment cleared only within a hours, it is nice when this is first payment and I too have reinvested with this site, hope that will continue to receive new payment tomorrow. As below is my first payment proof:

Date: 1/1/2013 6:00 PM

Batch: 126056267

From Account: U0375516 (Cash Age)

Amount: $31.20

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from The Maya New Age

Really good to see the paying status from all of the monitors and i am sure that the site is offering a very high roi to the investors that make most of the people to think before investing with this program . but when we look into monitors page we can see that the site is paying since 11 days with out any complaints so we can have a try on it .