Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Oil-resource - Oil-resource.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our highest priority is to create long-term profitability, growth and sustainable development for our oil and gas partners. When using the oil and gas inspection technology, we continue to seek and implement the necessary initiatives which are vital in helping us to meet and exceed our goals. We support our operational excellence through the acquisition of assets, equipment, property, and diversification. This allows us to achieve the lowest possible operating cost of insuring competitive and sustainable profitability for us and our partners.

Oil Resource is an experienced oil and natural gas production company. Since 1976, we have drilled and participated in the drilling of over 500 wells in Texas and Louisiana. Oil Resource is drilling for oil and gas, and then selling these recoverable resources to refineries. Oil Resource is currently working directly with most major national and international companies, some of which are Carrizo, Kerr-McGee, Anloc, central oil-based, PetroQuest, Hillard Petroleum, NationsGas, Dominion Energy, Exxon, Texaco, and Loudon research, to name a few.

Plan:

110% after 10 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $50,000 110.00

Accepts: LR, PM, EG

Join Oil-resource here

The program looks promising with the reasonable roi tabled by admin but I cant tell whether investors could see the end of the plans here.It all depends on the admin if he's good he certainly will pay for atleast 3 rounds because investors are getting a small 10% profit which wouldnt get admin overworked.

i will have love to give this program a trail if the program is paying a kinda of daily return to investors but the total return the program is offering investors is very ok.good to see the program is also having support from hyip monitors but i guess investors still need to wait 10 days on the program before any kinda of proof of payment can be seen,except if the program pay referral commission.

the script site is very simple made and even looks like cheap script. but has been completed with ssl protection. I think if this site paying, maybe the cheap-seems script will be no longer weakness issue among investors. and fortunately, this hyip site seems will be paying if considering the plan is reasonable and sustainable.

i notice that the site is too simple it dont have any support program or protection their plans are unreasonable too and we cant wait for 10 days for the payment in this site and that too with 10$ investment there is no one will invest in this programs or wants to invest because of the unreasonable features

Could anyone see the site statistics in the frontpage?

Started Dec 16, 2012

Running days 5

Total accounts 44

Active accounts 5

Newest Member HYIPdigest.com

Last deposit: $ 200 (hyipexplorer)

Last update Dec 21, 2012

Program is running for over 5 days just having 5 active account,this isnt encouraging at all.It shows investors for some reason arent interested in the program,its very much adviceable to give the program a skip.

I important feel what people could be form of scared connected with inhere will be these people receiving their particular results towards the end with their programs. when i form of ponder exactly why the particular administrative failed to allow it to be a daily issue. nicely a number of threat tend to be worthy of having so in case we all ensure they may be paying out next exactly why should not we all make investments.

well i guess members are kinda confuse on this program,i guess it still normal for this program to have few support from hyip investors,the program is only gonna pay investors after 10 days and i can tell if this program can sustain it plan for more than 5 round,the program is really gonna gain lots of support from hyip monitors but i guess it normal for the program to struggle with members now.

• 2 months later...

the script web is a snap made and in many cases looks just like cheap script but may be completed with ssl defense and i think if this website paying maybe the actual cheap seems script will probably be no for a longer time weakness difficulty among people and luckily this hyip web seems will probably be paying if think about the plan will be reasonable and sustainable.

• 2 weeks later...

i am quite confuse here dude, because i just check in some hyip monitors this site status is paying. but it seems that oilresources now have some problem, i think we cannot believe them so much because now they start selective payment. it is truly so bad for us, i advice for newbie to stay away from this program