Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

nerobux - nerobux.com

jirimix

the low minimum payout this program adopt has really help this program,the ptc program has being paying members already despite being a new program,members can just click and request payout n the program since the minimum payout on the program is very low, i just hope the admin of the program will not increase the payout soon.

The site name sound like neobux. I guess admin of this site is tryign to mimic neobux popularity by naming his site nerobux. I really don't like to join this site. A site that does not want to have their own identity is usually a ptc site that does not have chance to become popular and paying. Because usually they only ride along with other ptc popularity then turn to scam if they get enough members and investors.

Its good to see proof of payments but the image is just too small to see that I can't check it. I can't even see how much this guy earn in here. but its good that he got paid in here. I guess its good to try and cashout in here once a week if we can. But same time time my concern is the time consumed in here. As I can spend the same amount of time posting in ptp forum and earn more.

well the click rate of this site for standard members is quite good and referral earning is also good and main thing is that there is only 0.01$ minimum payout which is not bad and easy to earn, there are now 5316 members are registered and admin paid them 81$ and lots of payment proofs are posted there my members which shows that site admin is honest i will join this site.