Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hotsurfcash - hotsurfcash.com

nomiasif

HotSurfCash is an innovative and a simplified online advertising and an investment platform where everyone is desired to receive quality traffic to their websites and earn money. This easy to use system will enable you to double your investment within hours. HotSurfCash gives you the opportunity to make lots of money through this simple technique

plans:::

premium:::

Earn 38.33% Daily for 3 Days

Condition: 38.33% Daily Interest x 3days = 115%

Total Return: 115% R.O.I at Maturity

Cash Reinvest allowed: Yes (up to 5 times)

Min - Max deposit: $20 - $250,000

Free 500 Text or Banner Ads Credits

Prosper plan:::

Earn 21.42% Daily for 7 Days

Condition: 21.42% Daily Interest x 7days = 150%

Total Return: 150% R.O.I at Maturity

Cash Reinvest allowed: Yes (up to 5 times)

Min - Max deposit: $200 - $250,000

Free 8000 Text or Banner Ads Credits

10% referral commission...

payment::: LR PM EGOPAY

http://www.hotsurfcash.com/?ref=nomiasif

From a general point of view i would be saying that the ROI the admin of such a site has tabled wouldn't be sustainable.sincerely trying the site isn't any risk i expect any investor to take to avoid fund losing.There is an every possibility of them paying earlybirds buts guys seeing the end of their plans that i wouldn't be guaranteeing.

well i think the admin of this program will like to be smart on investors by sustain the first plan,i means the 3 days plan but i dont see the program sustaining the 7 days plan, investors need to be careful with this program or better still stay away from the program and look for other better program around and invest with them.this program is like a scam in disguise.

I expect to see that this site listed on hyip monitor site because offering high profit return in short period. it way also make many investors more convince that admin of the site is serious manage their business. and not easy to run off after they got proper profit. anyway, I just hope this site able to last long.