Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

pif43 - pif43.com

PIF4∞ is an International Text Ad Exchange Advertising site for PRO members ONLY with a lucrative 3x15 Forced Matrix Commission Plan.

A GOLD Membership has been already PAID for You!

PIF4∞ is available "On Invitation" only. You have been invited by your sponsor zyakka and Your Gold membership has already been paid for You!

Your Gold membership includes monthly Advertising to a LARGE database of Professional Internet Marketers and Opportunity Seekers.

Verified Members: 12154

Total Commission Paid: $21870.1

In a forced matrix plan there is a set number of direct referrals you may have.

If you continue to recruit new affiliates after you have reached that limit, they will "spillover" to become sub-affiliates of your direct referrals.

For this reason the earning possibility through a matrix is really BIG!

You do not only gain money for every person you refer, but you also get paid for the referrals referred by your referrals and then for their referrals and so on, 15 levels deep. If you refer only 3 people and each of your Direct and indirect referrals also refers 3 people each, your earnings will add up.

Although You can't have more than one PIF4∞ account, You may have more than one matrix position.

We do allow to create multiple positions. Many members have found "interesting" to create their "Top of the Matrix" filled with their own positions.

If You can see the potential of our system, You can fill your first level with another 3 positions of yours like:

(YOU)

/ | \

(YOU01) (YOU02) (YOU03)

By doing so, You would have invested $19.96 and created 4 accounts. (And would have already received $9.00 on your first position!)

Then, by promoting your FIRST position, You will get DOUBLE commission because there are always TWO accounts of yours above that referrals.

Set your TARGET to fill the 9 positions below your 3 new accounts in your first two weeks and do your best to achieve it!! With that structure, whenever a person joins in your downline, You will always get DOUBLE commissions.

CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL POSITIONS

Commission Plan

Direct Commission

You will earn a direct commission of $2.50 every time that one of your refrral decide to upgrade to Diamond

Forced Matrix Commission

You Earn a Forced Matrix commission whenever one of the referrals referred by your referrals and then for their referrals decide to upgrade; 15 levels deep.

1 Matrix Position for $4.99 (plus AlertPay fees)

Join here

• 4 weeks later...

This one surely sounds professional.But since we got only to be members by invitation,then how can we contact an existing member there?One good thing is that this program offers a good return on referrals and the best is that you just invest a little 4.99dollars,wow i just referral 3people and i be done.Doesn't that sounds fantastic?Really i would have love this one and surely invest.But the barrier here is who is a member here?So as to send me an invitation.

This one surely sounds professional.But since we got only to be members by invitation,then how can we contact an existing member there?One good thing is that this program offers a good return on referrals and the best is that you just invest a little 4.99dollars,wow i just referral 3people and i be done.Doesn't that sounds fantastic?Really i would have love this one and surely invest.But the barrier here is who is a member here?So as to send me an invitation.

by going to their site all you off do is click on the join now image and you are part of them. Where did you get it that you must be refer before joining?