Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Limaptc - limaptc.com

jirimix

this program has started paying it members already, i really like that the program has not increase it click rate,the program has being running online for like 3 days now and the admin of the program has being sincere enough not to increase the minimum payout on the program and guess thats why the program is really doing well

509 Members | 13 Members Online | $1 Paid | 143 Refs for Rent

I guess its only paid one member as the minimum amount to withdraw is 1 dollar. Anyway I'm just wondering. How can this member reach 1 dollar already since this site has 1 cent per click rate? I just find it weird that he reach 1 dollar minimum this fast. Unless he owns many rented referrals and he has lots of direct referrals. But this site has only 500 plus members and I don't know how many are even active.

• 2 weeks later...

the site looking new but i dont think admin is honest and paid to there members because there is currently only 743 members are registered and admin paid them 24$ hence i have a doubt on this site, if we talking about there click rate then the click rate is good and referral earning is also good and minimum payout is also not more but just want to confirm first that site is legit or not?

i've joined this ptc although i dont believe i can work towards it because the income are too significantly low here along with 0. 02$ available regarding standard members by means of clicking 39 adverts daily and it should take too much time and energy to make complete clicks..

The site language is not in English and it would be good if the admin of the site have changes it to English since it is a paid to click site and looks like the admin of the site have just started the site and left the site because we can see that the admin have not at all adding any promotions or bonus to the new members who are joining the site .