Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bricsstock - Bricsstock.com

xetang

Our company is an online investment program established by a group of experienced traders and market analysts. We offer fixed rate plans that provide stable and steady earnings for our clients. Our conventional approach, combined with our dedication and loyalty to service will provide you with an outstanding investment experience. If you are seeking for a reliable and life changing income opportunity, then bricsstock.com is the right choice for you.

Investment Plans:

112-125% after 1 day

140-160% after 3 days!

and more other plans

Min $1 - Max $10000

Our features:

Absolute DDoS protection

Secured script

Automatic database backup

5% referral commission

Fast payments

Stable and reliable

24/7 support

Accept: LR, PM, EG

Click Here To Join

the program is only offering investors 2 plans that are not safe for any hyip investors to invest.i guess it best if this program is ignore,all the plan offered are not ok.though the program look pretty much cheap,i guess the admin of the program did not bother to spend much on the program and i think the admin just launch the program to scam

The script used for the program is nice but the site is not secured,the roi offered in both plans falls on the high side and this would make the program not to last,I checked the rateus page and I found out that there was no single monitor listed on the page,I think the program might pay for 1 or 2 days

purchasing daily as well as a couple of means a factor which is how the ROI the managment can be tabling probably would not end up being eco friendly. when i do not expect everyone to be in hurry to get inhere so that they probably would not gradually end up being progressing to get rid of their particular finances inhere.

the program is only offering investors 2 plans that are not safe for any hyip investors to invest.i guess it best if this program is ignore,all the plan offered are not ok.though the program look pretty much cheap,i guess the admin of the program did not bother to spend much on the program and i think the admin just launch the program to scam

Well, it is true to see this HYIP here is not safe for the investors here. Because we can see here, the RoI offered by this HYIP here is too high and not good. So, better for us here not to invest on the HYIP like this one, because it can not sustain too long in the business here

Well,I checked the the program and I found out that the program has gained 7 monitors on þhe rate us page and about 4 of the monitors invested in the program and they are all having a WAITING status,I guess it is not up to 24 hours of the admin's time that is why it hasn't started paying,investors needs to wait for some hours before they can see payment proofs

the plan offering high profit return and usually such plan will lead the hyip unable to last long paying. the good news is the hyip listed on many of hyip monitor site. with that, I am sure even though offering risky plan, they will keep paying investors for particular period before they decide to close the store or become not paying anymore.