Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bpinvcorp - Bpinvcorp.com

xetang

Welcome to BP Investment Corporation

Our clients are serious investors. They aren't interested in gambling with their money, and would rather deal with a reliable and profitable online investment management company instead of a bank with low interest. Our cut above the rest automated forex trading system applies no leverage as well as unique time-proven risk-management techniques which allow our investment company to significantly minimize the risk in forex trading and generate above average profit.

Investment Solutions

Capital Market Fund (CMF) Daily Interest

Plan Interest Minimum USD Maximum USD Terms(Days)

1 10% $10 $1100 12

2 11% $1101 $5000 12

3 12% $5001 $10000 12

4 13% $10001 $20000 12

5 14% $20001 $50000 12

6 15% $50001 $100000 12

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: Click here to Join

i really dont like this program,the program look too ordinary to me and i can tell the program isnt gonna stay around for long.all the plan the program is offering is just to scam investors and i think the program will even struggle to get hyip investors and monitors that will invest with the program.

Sincerely the script the admin has used imhere is okay but my major worry is the ROI because i dont know if it would be sustainable since it was not even made known at the site.sincerely if the principal were to be included,then the program would be a great one but if it isn't the program wouldn't be okay.

i seriously dont similar to this program, this course seem way too common in my experience along with i can explain to this course isnt going to stay all around intended for extended. each of the plan this course offers is in order to rip-off investors along with i do believe this course may even struggle to acquire hyip investors along with monitors which will invest while using the system.

The dark blue and white design is really attractive and good, the script is also good but unfortunately, the program isn't secure. The plans are okay and if the admin is sincere, he may be able to complete a term in all the plans, with the ones with shorter durations being less risky as the total roi there are lower. I will prefer the 1st plan if I'm to invest here because it has the shortest duration and least roi but the fact that the program has no security is something to worry about.

Sincerely the script the admin has used imhere is okay but my major worry is the ROI because i dont know if it would be sustainable since it was not even made known at the site.sincerely if the principal were to be included,then the program would be a great one but if it isn't the program wouldn't be okay.

What we can see here, the script used by this HYIP here is nice and pretty. It is different with many other HYIPs here. Then the RoI offered by this HYIP is fine, although it is still high here. So, we have to think better here before making investment on this HYIP

1 10% $10 $1100 12

I guess the word 12 means 12 days right? if we earn 10% a day in 12 days the that means we earn 120% in 12 days. The interest seems low to me. The minimum amount to invest is 10 dollars. If the minimum is 1 dollar I have already invested in this site. But since the site has 10 dollars minimum its seems the minimum is the amount that I can't afford to invest right now.

some plan have reasonable daily interest rate but some other contain pretty high daily interest rate. even though in some place, tell to investors that the site promising but in other side, make invest in this hyip site contain high risk too. do not expecting much if investors still consider to spend their money in this hyip site.