Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Income-Tools - income-tools.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Income Tools was started in 2012 and officially established in Belize as a financial institution dealing with stocks and securities trading. Our business grew up very quick and our sales boosted to one thousand of customers within one year bringing us success and global recognition. Nowadays we are one of the most innovative companies having collected pool re-invested in stocks upon sale of which we share profit with our investors and leave a small fee for ourselves as an opportunity provider. What does it mean to trade securities? This is simple. Every large corporation such as Microsoft or Facebook issues its own securities of definite value and then sells them to investors at established price. This is done in order to collect external investments for realizing of company projects requiring a lot of funds. Investors trust money to the corporation in a way of purchasing a security which can be then sold. If the company that issued securities continues to grow and expand its business globally serving more and more customers daily, then each issued security start raising in price as the value of company's business has become more. For example, let's say some company issued securities each of $100 worth. An investor decides to buy one. In a year company expands its business internationally and experiences tremendous customer count and price of each issued security increases to $150. Thus, investor can sell his security for $150 and $50 will be his net profit as a difference between the price of purchase and the price of sale. This year we have discovered an innovative way of facilitating the process. Since even the largest corporations are not present in all existing countries, Internet is here to connect people from those countries together and give them a chance to invest funds in securities. This is done through our unique investment platform via a range of our flexible investment plans. Collected funds are then re-invested in different stocks and securities of all available global corporations. Once you request a withdrawal, the security purchased for your funds is being sold and profit is being paid out to you minus our company's fee for presenting you this opportunity. It really works!

Plan:

105% - 108% after 1 day

117% - 126% after 3 days

130% - 145% after 5 days

Accept LR PM

Join Income-Tools here

What we can see here, to make 145% RoI after 5 days investment like the offers on this HYIP, it is obviously very high and not a reasonable Investment Plan. Only greedy investors and brave investors who want to invest on this kind of HYIP. Because the chance to turn as scam is very fast

well this program might be ok for hit and run,though am not saying the program is safe for invesor to invest with the program but i can tell the program will pay investors for few days before the admin of the program might stop paying investors.so i guess investors need to proper reseach before investing with this program.

The chance of turning into scam is fast but þhis type of a program do normally pays,I can even say they are the best,hit and run is suitable for this program cos it would definitely pay for 2-3 days,investors need just to invest in the program just once and they shouldn't plan to re-invest in it

There's a very high chance that this program may not pay because it's offering to withhold our interests until the term is competed and its also a short term programs and we know that short term plans tend not to last. I don't think the hit and run is even suitable here, I will rather give this one a skip.

There's a very high chance that this program may not pay because it's offering to withhold our interests until the term is competed and its also a short term programs and we know that short term plans tend not to last. I don't think the hit and run is even suitable here, I will rather give this one a skip.

nicely the offer might be fine for attack along with function although are not really saying this program can be secure for invesor to speculate with all the method however i am able to inform this program are going to pay people for few days prior to managment with the method might stop having to pay people and so i guess people need to appropriate reseach prior to trading using this type of method.

Just wondering why the other of this thread did not put how much is the minimum amount to invest per plan in here. But base on the plan I don't think this site can last long. I know many hyip site that has the same plan as this one can turn to scam in just matter of few days. so I'm sure this one will turn to scam in few days. That's why the only option we have in this site is to do hit and run.

Well,since the program was launched yesterday I expect it to start paying today,I guess it is not up to 24 hours of the admin's time,so he hasn't started paying,I checked the rate us page,the program has 6 monitors listed on the page and only 1 monitor is having the status as paying,we need to wait for some time and see if the status changes or not

in this site, investors have opportunity to get high profit income even after 1 day. its very good news and moreover, this hyip also already get paying report from many of hyip monitor site. this way will make investor convince more with the site and maybe will spend their money to make invest.