Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

rightbanker - rightbanker.com

nomiasif

Welcome To Right Banker LTD

Right Banker Ltd. is an officially registered private investment firm. The primary objective of our firm is to connecting between investors and business owners and get as much earning from Forex , Stock Market.

Online Investing is a very convenient, latest and useful way of making and maintaining investment for both offline and online but your required a trustworthy tool for it.

plans:::

2% daily for 80 days

minimum ::: 5$

5% daily for 30 days

minimum ::: 10$ maximum ::: 20$

payment::: LR

http://rightbanker.com/?ref=nomiasif

Best regards when anything should be proceeding well inhere there exists the every single chance this method has to be paying one particular regarding lengthy. lets just hope which the admin inhere can be including high quality monitors in order to radar them in order that fellas inturn would likely commonly indicate attention.

@ofejiro20,I guess you are right,if the admin is not planning to partner with any hyip monitor,that means the admin is not honest,there would be tendencies that the admin would be manipulating the stats,anyways the roi offered in the program is really good,anyways since there is no monitor listing it,I will simply be staying away from the program

@ofejiro20,I guess you are right,if the admin is not planning to partner with any hyip monitor,that means the admin is not honest,there would be tendencies that the admin would be manipulating the stats,anyways the roi offered in the program is really good,anyways since there is no monitor listing it,I will simply be staying away from the program

It is not good when we see an HYIP does not have monitor on its website here. Because, the HYIP monitor is like a package already here. Also, we can say the Admin of this HYIP is cheap and does not want to spend money to promote its HYIP through the HYIP monitors

the design of this program is pretty much simple, i guess the program has worth it takes to sustain the daily return they are offering investors,though the program is not protected and i think the admin of the program should has ddos and other necessary protection to this program,the minimum investment required on the program will attract investors.

• 1 month later...

This program has a low return plan, considering this one a principal included in daily ROI kind, a total of 160% profit offered in 80 days term, which is similar to 0.7% daily with principal returned at the end, such a low ROI makes the program more sustainable, hence Right Banker has been paying for more than one month now.

I never trust the programs which will be offering sign up bonus and here i have seen that this program is offering $5 sign up bonus and that is not good to trust this sites because most of the times this site will be just attract the investors and finally make you cheat so its better to be careful before investing with this programs .

if anyone wants to make investment on this hyip then i will suggest him to invest money in second plan because 2nd plan is also affordable and its duration is also lower than first plan so i think this plan is safe as compared to first plan.

the second plan have $1000 as their minimum deposit , i think not all people can achieve something like that dude, unless you are really a big investors, even like that i rarely see someone that want to invest that big amount in hyip site like this one, the first plan already reasonable while profitable for us, and in fact that admin still paying until now and it is up to 36 days