Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Libertybux - libertybux.net

nimday

Online and Paying Since 14th December, 2012

•With this Bux You Really Earn Up $0.03 Daily in LibertyReserve

★Free Premium membership for 10,000 members.

★No Investment Required!

★Instant Payment 0.01$ Minimum with LibertyReserve

★Add Funds with PayPal, Payza and LibertyReserve

Pay per click $0.0070

Pay per referral click $0.0015

banner1.png

Its only pay 4 dollars until now. I guess this site is a low paying ptc site. I know the minimum to withdraw is just 1 cent and I'm sure theirs many who request payments in here but since the minimum amount to withdraw is only 1 cent I'm sure the 4 dollars that its pays belong to many individuals who try to check if this site is paying or not. But sad to say I don't see any proof of payments yet. Just from the site stats.

Just wondering if libertybux has some connection with libertyclix. Its seems they are using the same script but are they owned by the same admin also? liberty seems popular word for a ptc site right now. But if their is ways and means to find out if this two are owned by the same admin then I guess we can check if one ptc site is paying and the other one is paying also. And if one turn to scam then we expect other ptc will turn to scam also.

despite the low click rate this program,the program has being able to attract members to the program due to the low minimum payout the program is having.the program has being paying ever since the program was launch few days ago.i guess members can just click inhere for few days and request payment on the program.

this program offers to be able to appeal to customers for the plan because of the low lowest payout this program can be possessing. this program offers staying paying out since that time this program was launch week before and i guess customers can easily just click inhere pertaining to week in addition to request check around the plan.

just visited the proof page of the site and found many of payment proof uploaded already. its good news and explain to us that this ptc in paying status. the admin also promises to not increase the current minimum payout and then, member will able to make cashout many times in a month.

But I don't see proof of payments posted in this thread or in other ptp forums that I'm posting. I don't know who are those who got paid in here if they are real or if admin is the one who is updating and uploading those proof fo payments. Who knows right? But one thing I'm sure if we want to know we need to join then request payments as its the only way we can actually make sure that its paying or not.

this site design and script is looking good but i don't like there click rate our own click rate is very low and referral earning is also very low and hence we are just earn there only 3 cent daily and i think they take 1 cent fee and LR take 1 cent fee of that and we get only 1 cent daily hence i am not like this type of sites.