Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fondmoneyday - fondmoneyday.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Fondmoneyday.com is one of the leading financial organizations, involved in foreign exchange trading. Our traders have received intense training in the field of FOREX trading, and their superior skills in the art of such trading, keeps our firm a class apart from every existing business of such a kind, and outmatches them in every aspect. Years of practice and research in the field of foreign exchange trading have proved very beneficial to us in the generations of high yield returns. Trading have proved very beneficial to us in the generations of high yield returns. Even though foreign exchange trading is a highly lucrative field, it takes experienced and well-trained individuals to exploit the market in the most profitable way; and that is exactly where our state of uniqueness comes. Our team of foreign exchange traders helps you to make money from your invested funds, in the most secure, safe, and reliable way, without any loss. We invite every online investor to try out our program, and take the chance of making high profits in the safest way.

Plan:

110% after 1 day

126% after 2 days

145% after 3 days

Accept: LR, PM,STP

Join fondmoneyday here

even though they only have few hyip monitors that monitoring them but this site so far have good track record of payment, i can see that they have some payment proof in other forum, but their plan is quite high and the script also their layout is not that good, they are not that good for me so i think they are not the best and suitable investment place

Sincerely when it comes to trusting HYIP monitors i dont get to trust monitors such as list4hyip because they tend to mislead guys.guys to me having a criteria of paying at some monitors shouldn't be what we should be using to invest inhere at any point of time but an investor's payment proof.

Yea,I don't as well trust LIST4HYIP too,cos there was a program that I invested in and it scammed me that day and LIST4HYIP was still showing a paying status for another 3 days,anyways the external roi might be 10% but I think it has an internal roi that would be low that is why the program has gained support from monitors and moreover it has started paying ref.comm.

Seriously with regards to trustworthy HYIP monitors my spouse and i do not reach trust monitors for example list4hyip since they tend to deceived men. men in my experience developing a conditions associated with paying with several monitors must not be might know about become employing to speculate inhere with virtually any point of your energy although a investor's settlement substantiation.

The particular screenplay your managment inhere employed even though not that will beautiful, it can be acceptable only a RETURN ON INVESTMENT involving 10% following only a day would not become lasting by simply virtually any HYIP which is your much explanation enjoying your managment travel absent on it's own would certainly support people avoid burning off the difficult received money.

Though they have a good track record we cant expect then to pay for a long time and its just some hours old site so they will surly maintain a good track record . I think they are still paying so may be it will be good if we try this program and leave the site that looks better with this program .

Your screenplay your managment inhere used even though not necessarily of which lovely, it is ok and yet a new ROI associated with 10% immediately after a time might not end up being lasting by means of almost any HYIP and that's your very much purpose viewing your managment breeze apart by yourself would aid people stay away from losing each of our tough earned money.

But to be frank that hyip monitors who are rating the site are not that popular hyip sites and we cant trust then completely its better to try than trusting them. still i think it may be not a safe place to make an investment because they have a mixed combination of hourly plans and as well as days plans . so if we invest in days plans that the risk is very high here .

Sincerely when it comes to trusting HYIP monitors i dont get to trust monitors such as list4hyip because they tend to mislead guys.guys to me having a criteria of paying at some monitors shouldn't be what we should be using to invest inhere at any point of time but an investor's payment proof.

Well we can not depend on only one or two HYIP monitors here. Because, some HYIP monitors have the "all paying status" feature, as long as the Admin is willing to pay the monitor. This is not a new secret in the HYIP business, but not too many investors know about this thing

the admin of this program did not bother to spend much on this program, i can the program is only gonna pay few investors and make a run other investors,the program is not offering a reasonable return to investors and the admin of the program is only gonna scam investors before they know it on the program, i guess it best to just the program

@glucoseguy,I am aware that you know about hyips and you have invested in so many of them,I think you did not take a proper look the monitors that are showing the status as WAITING and PROBLEM,the monitor having the status has problem,the PROBLEM means waiting,and you take look at those monitors again,check there investments,you will find out that they never invested in the program,so the admin has been paying for 3 days and he is not doing selective payments

well the actual managment inhere used although not really in which lovely, it can be okay only any RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT associated with 10% right after merely a day probably would not always be environmentally friendly through virtually any HYIP that is certainly the actual much reason seeing the actual managment cruise out alone would certainly aid all of us stay clear of burning off each of our tough attained finances.