Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FX-7 - fx-7.org

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Welcome to fx-7.org

- We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

- Fast Payments.

- No day off. We pay every singl day.

- Our program is hosted on the "KoDDoS" server with strongest protection against DDOS attacks.

- We accept Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, WebMoney (via Paymer).

- Earn additional profits by join our supperior 7 level referral program.

Plan:

2.5% - 2.8% daily for 90 Business days

Accept: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

Join FX-7 here

wow! the deign of this program is nice and simple, i think the program can sustain the daily return they are offering investors,the program is well protected and as a long term program, i dont see the program has problem soon.the total return investors stand to get on the program at the end of 90 days is also very reachable and reasonable

@savehouse: no doubt that they have nice design,i can say taht admin already prepared this site well and it means that is his plus points aside of it, this site also doing great now with SSL and also payment records that they have,even they arenot that much to pay investors yet, but their rate also stable enough, i think they deserved 8/10 :D

Yup,the problem is from your end,I can access the forum,the program has really gained support from monitors and there are 15 monitors listing it on there rateus page ,13 are showing the status as WAITING while the rest 2 are showing it as PAYING,the 2 monitors that are listing are TalkGold and HYIPSMONITOR,I think TalkGold is a tested and trusted hyip monitor,so this program is paying

i think this system can easily support this every day go back they are providing traders, this system is actually properly covered and as a protracted term program, when i won't begin to see the program provides trouble soon. the total go back traders stand to obtain about the program right at the end connected with ninety days can be really reachable along with affordable

they've excessive lengthy options in fact it is very difficult privately in order to unfastened time period anticipating some sort of these kinds of lengthy schedule. i most certainly will unfastened time period anticipating the actual verify evidence when i speedily will probably want to help make investment here.