Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Onlygetcash - Onlygetcash.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Onlygetcash.net is a private offshore investment program, backed by Gold, Forex, Bonds, Stocks trading, and investments in various funds and activities all over the world. Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in higly profitable arenas with excellent returns on investment. We do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income, based on the real investment from the real market.

Plan:

400% after 1 day - 20$-2,000$

2000% after 3 days - 50$-50,000$

Accept: LR

Join Onlygetcash here

ouch, this site minimum deposit is too much for investors, i really wondering if they can survive also i see this program already paid alot of money and that is not a good sign, with all they have right now since they are offered unreasonable thing, i think that admin really will try to make some excuse sooner.

Running days: 4 Total deposited: $ 40,470.00 Total withdraw: $ 7,160.00 Visitors online: 137

They got this many investments in just 4 days but still none of the monitor have listed the site till now this tells the site may be showing the fake statics just to show that they are legit paying program . and who will believe there investment plans have you seen they are offering 400% after 1 days is that possible to pay that huge roi to the investors .

There is no need to tell any investor that this program is created for just to scam investors,there is no how that the admin would be able to pay investors!the roi offered is really too high,the minimum spend is also on the high side,the best thing I can do here is to stay away from the program

What we can see here, 2000% RoI after 3 days is all the way too high and impossible here. It is beyond our mind here. So, better for us here not to make investment on the HYIP like this one here. Because it will not sustain too long, and will turn as scam very fast here.

this web site minimum first deposit is actually excessive with regard to shareholders, i truly wanting to know as long as they can easily make it furthermore my partner and i observe the deal witout a doubt compensated many dollars that is certainly nintendo wii indicator, along with all they have got today because they are made available uncommon matter, i believe which administrator actually will try for making a few reason more rapidly.

i guess the admin of this program is new to hyip program because i wonder why the admin will make a program that offering an unreasonable plan to investor such a high minimum investment. i can tell the program is only gonna scam any hyip investors that think they can get something from the program,moreover the program is an hourly program.

have a nice site script and unfortunately not completed with ssl protection. if this site paying, I am sure ssl issue will be no longer become investors concern because that investors need is one thing, that is get paid. but after I see the plan, I am become unsure that this hyip site will meet with investors criteria.