Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Marutidaimond - marutidaimond.com

Ace-Monitor

I'm not admin.

You invest money and get the already many times over time with constant speed. It is important that you invest the time. If you'll invest all the time, the percentage of your profits will grow with each passing minute. Why do we need it? We are interested in investing, we get for your money is currently a small percentage, and the rest give to you. We have many professionals who see to it that your wallet is constantly growing. It is important to remember that the more you invest the faster increase in the money in your account.

Plan:

160% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $8 - $200 108.00

Plan 2 $201 - $500 113.00

Plan 3 $500 - $1,000 125.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 140.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 160.00

260% after 3 days

Plan 1 $8 - $200 140.00

Plan 2 $201 - $500 160.00

Plan 3 $501 - $500 180.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 220.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 260.00

360% after 5 days

Plan 1 $8 - $200 170.00

Plan 2 $201 - $500 200.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 250.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 300.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 360.00

100% daily for 7 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $8 - $200 30.00

Plan 2 $201 - $500 40.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 60.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 80.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 100.00

Accept

LibertyReserve

Join Here

Huh...108% seems to be beyond the normal 102% to 106% that the admins of this type of a program normally tables,well I think that the admin of this program really meant business,cos when I checked there rateus page,3 monitors are already listing it with a waiting status and I also checked AHM,3 deifferent monitors are also listing with the same status

Still some of the quality monitors are with the waiting status so i think it is advisable to wait until they change status because though the site have came with a very good design and script the roi they are paying is very high so that make many of the investors think before investing in this site .

@Chintu,that's very correct,the site hasn't complete 24 hours so the program is having a waiting status in most monitors though I just checked AHM and I found out that 11 monitors are listing it and 2 is already giving it a PAYING status,you can check it here to confirm http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/marutidaimond.com?final=1

For this time, too have had very many monitors have changed into status "Paying", I think that it is nice because at least we too can see that site have completed a day and they still running very good and pay out very good for all investors. And status of monitors too is exactly because I too have invested here yesterday and today, I too have had new payment with this site.

Transaction ID =273501791

Fees (Charged to Recipient) = 0.45

Net Amount = 12.69

Comments = Payment For Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from marutidaimond.com

Date and Time = 13 Dec 2012 @05:21 AM

i dont think that 160% right after 1 days just isn't a authentic investment thoughts and just how do it's possible to pay this sort of huge return and i am aware that this may be the scam web page. even though when they pay with the present amount of time in futures they're facing plenty of problems to waste the investors not only that they may be closing the hyip.

I would concentrate majorly on the roi,to me the program is not worth investing not even a hit and run is possible here.As seen the roi is extremely high which will make the program unsustainable so it's adviceable to skip the program.

This is true. This HYIP is not a good place to put our money in. Even only one cent, it is not supposed to be put on this HYIP here. We can see the RoI offered is all the way too high and not reasonable at all. Better to skip this HYIP here, if we do not want to lose money

i can only wish investors thinking this program is ok best of luck on the program, i dont think this program will get support from hyip monitors and even if the program did manage to get paying status from hyip monitors, i can only advise investors to ignore the program,because program like this will only pay few investors and make a run on other.

Likely a good thing that we is able to do particularly when we all are unable to possibly find the money for to forfeit a minimum of your lowest volume to invest in in this article, whether it's just one buck however recognize there'll be a number of shareholders who might check it out for.

the best thing that individuals is able to do particularly when most of us can't actually afford to shed no less than the particular minimal sum to invest in right here, whether or not it's only 1 buck i comprehend you will see several people which may perhaps test it out for.

even though the site offer higher profit return for high investment amount, better keep wise by spend minimal only to make invest. not to prevent investors to get higher profit rate but its just to prevent investors loosing higher money because such hyip which offer high profit return usually scam fast.